Jessica Tarlov is a political strategist, consultant and analyst who regularly appears on various TV networks, predominantly on the Fox News Network in USA.
Personal Life, Education & Family Details:
- Jessica Tarlov’s family included her parents – Father Mark Tarlov was a director and producer and mother Judy Roberts. Her sister Molly Tarlov is an actress. Molly appeared in a 1999 movie “Simply Irresistible.”
- Born in New York, for her education, she headed to the Bryn Mawr College and secured her Bachelor’s degree in Arts & History. At the college level, she headed the Varsity Tennis club and the Political science association.
- She completed her Masters in Political Science, from the London School of Economics & Political Science in the year 2007.
- Upon completion of masters’s degree, she proceeded to get a PHD in Political Science and Government from the same school in 2012.
Salary, Career & Professional Life :
- Jessica started her career as a Project Manager at Merrill Lynch in year 2007. Here she represented her company in conferences at Paris & Brussels on the topic of EU directives.
- From Sep. 2008 – 09, she worked as a Graduate Teaching Assistant at her school, The London School of Economics.
- In 2012, she worked for 5 months as a Communications and Digital Strategist at the BackBoris organisation in London. This was actually a team that handled London Mayor Boris Johnson’s re-election campaign.
- Her first big US based job position started in the role of a Political Strategist at Douglas Schoen LLC. Based in New York, she has worked there from 2008 onwards till date.
- Since then, she has appeared as a liberal commentator on Fox News. She also manages a number of Doug Schoen’s publications such as their books and opinion editorials.
- Jessica also writes a lot and has been published in Daily Beast, NY Daily News, Forbes, Fox News & various other newspapers and publications.
- In 2017, she started work as “Senior Director of Research & Consumer Insight” at Bustle.
- Recently, Jessica has also co-authored a book “America in the Age of Trump” along with Doug Schoen highlighting America’s decline.
Social Media Presence :
- As of 2017, around 12K followers follow her on her verified Twitter account. She posts almost everyday and has more than 21K tweets there.
Interesting Facts and Measurements :
- Strong supporter Hillary Clinton in the 2016 US presidential election.
- Was a resident of London for almost six years after completing her college
- Due to her good looks and in-depth political knowledge, she is often called what we refer to as “Beauty with Brains”.