|Personal Information Summary|
|Birthday / How old / Age / Date of Birth||No confirmed information available.|
|Wedding & Marriage / Husband / Engaged / Spouse||Married. Check the full bio for relationship details.|
|Where did Wren Clair go?||Clair is now the primary evening meteorologist for “5 Eyewitness News.”|
|Children / No. of Kids||None|
|Ethnicity / Origin / Heritage / Race||White|
Wiki Biography / Profile Background
- Wren Clair is a meteorologist who works for KSTP-TV in the twin cities. Prior to that, she worked for WHDH 7, a TV station based in Boston, Massachusetts.
- Charitable and intelligent, she enjoys giving back to her community and using her work as a platform to reach out and help the underprivileged.
Personal Life, Parents and Family Details :
- Wren was born and raised in Minneapolis, Minnesota, where she developed a passion for the weather, especially the cold weather.
- Clair enjoys keeping aspects of her personal life private but is not afraid to share a few family photos on social media every now and then.
Education : Qualifications, High School & College Info
- Wren attended the University of Minnesota Twin Cities and graduated with a Bachelor’s Degree in Cultural Anthropology and Chemistry.
- She also attended Mississippi State University and graduated with a second Bachelor’s Degree in Meteorology and Atmospheric Sciences in 2016.
Career, Job, Salary and Net worth :
- Wren began her career working in different labs such as a Natural Products lab, an Organic Synthesis lab, and a Biomechanics and Biomaterials lab. In addition to this, she also traveled to the Swiss Alps where she spent a significant amount of time studying Glacial Analysis.
- Clair developed a passion for atmospheric and earth science when she was very young, and she always knew that she would one day pursue a career as a meteorologist or something similar. She has always been passionate about the weather and its science and is especially attracted to the constantly changing global weather patterns.
- After spending years working in different labs, Wren decided to turn her career interests to meteorology, joining WJFW NBC 12 in August 2014. She initially worked as one of the station’s producers in addition to training for a place in their weather department.
- In January 2015, she was promoted to a multimedia journalist and weather forecaster for WJFW’s station’s weekend shows before shifting to weekday mornings later on in the year.
- In 2016, Wren relocated to Boston, Massachusetts, to join the WHDH 7 team as one of their meteorologist for weekday mornings. Her arrival was announced by the station’s Director of News, Linda Miele. Linda talked about how pleased she was to welcome someone so passionate about their job to the team. Wren was only with the station for two years but managed to rake up a healthy following of people who admire her zest and passion for what she does.
- For the last few years, Clair has been working as a weather presenter for KSTP-TV, a station serving the Twin Cities television market.
Interesting Facts and Trivia :
- Wren’s social media accounts serve as an extension of her passion for weather. Wren is always posting updates for her followers to keep up, in addition to throwing in a few personal pictures here and there.
- She enjoys a good, hot cup of coffee, especially when it is complemented by some cold weather.
- Clair is also a big fan of the outdoors and loves winter sports regardless of whether she is taking part in them or simply watching them with friends and family.
- The Get Good Head website had awarded Wren with the ‘Best Hair’ award in 2019 amongst all Minnestotan local newswomen. They described her hair as having a golden blonde hue with wavy, flowy curls.
Body & Other Vital Info
Wren Clair Measurements :
- Eye Color : Blue
- Haircut / Hair Color : Blonde. She also has wavy, flowy curls.
- How tall / Height : No confirmed information available.
- Feet / Legs / Boots / Shoe Size : No confirmed information available.
- Pregnant? : Currently, she is not expecting a baby.
Amaka Ubaka Bio, Wikipedia, Age || Family, Salary, Husband, Married
Keke Vencill【 Bio 】Age, Husband, Married, Wiki, Height, Measurements
Alaina Pinto Age, Bio Wiki, Married, Salary, Biography, Weight Loss, Now
Bri Eggers Wikipedia, Age, Wedding, Husband【 Bio 】Measurements
Nathalie Pozo Age, Wikipedia, Married Husband, Height, Bio, Weight loss
Wren Claire is the stage name for Renee Jensen Fox. She is 33 years old and married to a guy named Adam Fox. They reside in Edina, MN in a home they purchased for $875,000.
This lady can be summed up in one word…world-class!
I love watching Wren Clair but wonder where she has gone to. For several weeks now, there has been somebody else on the 10 P.M. news.
Do the roots on your blonde job
It was a sad day when she left Boston…I found her sexy
you wear beautiful clothe’s and never the same thing twice. How big is your closet?
Love when you give the weather report on KSTP…………quick and accurate.
I HAVE NOTICED A TOTAL RAINBOW RING AROUND THE SUN AT MID DAY, THREE DAYS BEFORE OUR SNOWSTORM. THIS IS A VERY RARE SIGHTING AND ALWAYS PRECEEDS A STRONG WEATHER CHANGE. WOULD YOU COMMENT ON THIS PLEASE, WREN. I NOTED YOU ARE A SKIER, SO WAS THAT YOU WATER SKIING ON PRIOR LAKE IN A SNOW STORM??
Wren, I haven’t seen you in about 2 weeks. You didn’t leave, did you? You are a beautiful person. And a great weather lady.
Wren has returned to the Twin Cities (Minneapolis/St. Paul) where this week she has been filling-in during the holiday week (July 4th). KSTP-TV (aka 5 Eyewitness News) does not state her as a “meteorologist”. They just say “Here’s Wren Clair…” Unsure if Wren will be staying at KSTP-TV…But the station’s Chief Meteorologist, Dave Dahl, may be retiring soon (good man), and the station’s other female meteorologist, Air Force Reserve Major Nicole Mitchell (whom I went to school with at the U of MN…and likely outranks all other meteorologists in the nation), may be called onto duty as hurricane season and tornados take up her military time (she flies into their clouds and provides the Air Force vital readings and statistics for research…Gutsy Woman!!!). The men say Wren is easy on the eyes…But Mitchell’s vast wealth of vital meteorological circumstances is unequaled…by anyone! Hubbard Broadcasting owns KSTP-TV, and they take great care of their meteorological staff. They have five very qualified meteorologists, already. Tough to imagine a sixth, in Wren, unless they create local programming around her reporting talents…as competitors WCCO-TV and KMSP-9 does with their mid-morning local shows.
Where did Wren Clair go, one minute she was there, then totally disappeared, even the web page has no sign of her anymore. Like she didn’t exist. Guess the viewers that have been following don’t matter. Thanks!
I realize that it’s her life, however, she is in the public’s view, which most stations have always said goodbye to their casters for whatever reason. People have become accustomed to this! I thought maybe something bad had happened to her (car accident). But it just goes to show people that there really isn’t any connection to the folks watching. From her end anyway. I see other posts on other sites asking “where has she gone, what happened”. People want to know she s OK!
After reading this I think, does she have family in need there? Why didn’t her previous station mention her, leaving? How cold on everyone’s parts! When you put yourself in the public eye, you do lose the ability to completely detach! I’m just glad to hear that she is OK! Sad to say that she really shows no connection to the viewing public! The least you could have done was post something, saying you were no longer with the station (7) and pursuing ventures elsewhere, or with a family member in need, that would have been a decent human connection. I guess she likes the cold! That says a lot!