Introduction : Katja Krasavice DE
Katja Krasavice is an adult entertainment model, who is mostly known for her self-titled YouTube Channel.
- Katja was born on 9th August 1996 in Germany.
- From a young age, she was described as a girly girl who loved make up. She reportedly told her friends to call her Plastic Barbie when she was in high school, which is a name she still uses as of 2017.
- After her graduation from high school, she moved to Leipzig and began to pursue her career as an adult entertainer.
- In 2016, she was reported to be dating ex-Manchester City and Liverpool striker, Mario Balotelli. This was after she revealed they had been flirting on Instagram by screenshotting the conversation. She did, however, blur out the exchanges, only keeping their names so fans could see it was real.
- After she was then photographed cuddling one of his posters while wearing lingerie, he hit back at her through Twitter stating he would never be interested in a field like her. He was subsequently attacked for shaming for his choice of words.
Most Popular Videos & Social Media :
Although her channel is entirely in German, the translation of some of her most popular videos are :
- Home Alone at Night
- 10 Styles to Kiss
Rise to Fame :
- At the age of 18, she began working around Germany as an erotic and lingerie model.
- She has stated that working in that environment has taught her to have self-confidence and love her body unconditionally.
- While slowly becoming known for her modelling, she began using social media to bring attention to herself.
- On 28 March 2014, she launched her self-titled YouTube channel and promoted it as being a safe place to discuss beauty tips.
- As of 2018, her site has over 1.5 Million subscribers and her videos have 225 Million+ views.
Shopping Centre Scandal : Body, Height & Looks
- In 2016, Katja was banned from her local shopping center.
- Without seeking approval from the center itself, she showed up there to raise money for an animal refuge alongside other stars Lucky Cat.
- The two were wearing revealing leopard catsuits, and the idea was that by donating to the cause, the would allow shoppers the opportunity to walk them around on a leash like a pet.
- They were removed from the store after parents in the center complained of what their children were witnessing, and later received a ban from the center.