Wikipedia Biography / Profile Background
Introduction : Who is Reilly Dolman?
- Remember Philip Pearson from the Netflix show Travelers (2016-2017).
- Yes, Reilly Dolman became popular playing the historian who assumes the role of a heroine-addicted college student from the science fiction television series which is a co-production between Netflix and Showcase.
- Making his acting debut in the year 2007 in an episode of the television show Bionic Woman, Reilly has come a long way.
- He was born and brought up in Vancouver, Canada.
- He was born in the leap year on 29th February 1988.
- Reilly stated in an interview with Kidzworld that he accidentally fell into the world of the film industry in the last couple of years of high school while he pursued a digital media course.
Physical Stats, Education, Siblings and Family :
- Height : 5′11”
- Weight : 175 LBS
- Eyes Color : Blue
- Hair Color : Blonde
Career, Job, Salary and Net worth :
- Reily first became popular appearing in Percy Jackson & the Olympians: The Lightning Thief (2010)
- He also was part of the sequel Flicka 2 (2010) along with Patrick Warburton and Tammin Sursok in the same year.
- He acted in SGU: Stargate Universe and Scarecrow.
- He has appeared in guest roles on numerous extremely popular television series like Supernatural (2009, 2014), Rush (2014), The Tomorrow People (2013) & The Troop.
- His other work includes playing the role of Connor in Alex Annie Alexis Ann in the 9th Season.
- He also portrayed the role of a rude jock in Season 4 of After School Special.
Interesting Facts and Trivia :
- He announced on Twitter that his real birth year was 1988 and 1980 as is known on social media.
- He loves animals and has two pet dogs.
- He seems to have developed a fascination for horses after working with horses on the set of his movie Flicka 2.
- He claims on his Twitter account that Jack Black makes him laugh. Seems like a die-hard fan!