Pravin Tarde Wiki:: Family, Age, Wife, Movies, Height, Work, Biography
Pravin Tarde | प्रवीण तरडे
Also Known as
Pravin Tarde in Mulshi Pattern
Date of Birth / Age / Birthday
November, 1974. As of 2019, his age is around 45 years old.
Girlfriend / Marriage & Wedding / Wife / Girlfriend
Married to actress Snehal Tarde.
Biodata Profile / Wikipedia Information
- Pravin Tarde is a well-known Director, Actor, Producer, Scriptwriter, Screenwriter and Filmmaker working in Marathi Film Industry. He was born and brought up in Pune, Maharashtra.
- He grew up in Jateja village in the Pune district of Maharashtra.
Education and Family Background :
- Parents – His Father’s is Vitthal Tarde.
- He completed his schooling from Bharti Vidyapeeth More Vidyalaya, Pune.
- He completed his further studies from Yashwantrao Mohite College in Pune, Maharashtra .
- He did his double graduation in Law (LLB) from ILS Law College in Pune, Maharashtra.
- Madhav was good at sports in his childhood days and was a part of school cricket team.
Work and Career :
- He didn’t have any background in an acting career, he was actively present in sports activities. He won many Elocution Competition during his college days all around in Maharashtra.
- In 1995, While studying in Yashwantrao Mohite College, his friend Pralobhan Kulkarni called him to practice in the Purushottam Kandak Ekankika tournament as a substitute of one of the actor Surendra Dhomne. As he was unwell, but the impact of his acting so intense Kulkarni convinced Praveen Tarde to work in as a full-time actor in Natak.
- In late 2000s, He came to Mumbai where he wrote many TV serials like Kunku and Pinjara. As a writer, he has written many TV series, screenplay and dialogue of many feature films.
- He has also directed Deool Band, which was one of the biggest hits of 2015. Mulshi Pattern was his second film as a director and also worked as an actor.
Interesting and Fun Facts :
- In 1995, He represented Nandu Marathe BodyBuilding Compitition as a bodybuilder.
- He was active in sports and has been a National Level athlete in Kabbadi and Soft Ball.
- His height is around 5 feet 5 inches.
- In 2018, due to the some misunderstanding of Marathi film ‘Mulshi Pattern’, three men assaulted Pravin Tarde office.
- He is fitness freak and does daily workout in gym.
2007 – Present
TV Serials & Shows Writed
Chitrapat / Films / Movies Acted, Directed
- Ase He Kanyadaan
- Tujha Majha Jamena
Natak / Play / Drama
- Sarsenapati Hambirrao
- 66 Sadashiv
- Wedding Cha Shinema
- Sur Sapata
- Mulshi Pattern
- Truckbhar Swapna
- Lagna Mubarak
- Mr. & Mrs. Sadachari
- Damlelya Babachi Kahani
- Dankyavar Danka
- Deool Band
- Adgula Madgula
- Harishchandrachi Factory