Alysha Del Valle is an American anchor & reporter who has worked for various California-based networks (both TV & radio). She is well-known for her bubbly personality.
Personal Life, Education & Family Details :
- Alysha was born on February 27, 1973, in East Los Angeles. Her parent’s names are Linda Perez Valle, and she also has a sister named Julie.
- Alysha Del Valle Family : She was born into a family of Latino activists. She has said that they taught her from a young age to appreciate where she came from.
- From a young age, she was described as bubbly, although it was said her cheerful talking got her into trouble frequently, as she had a habit of speaking during class.
- Education : After graduating top of her class at a local high school, she earned an academic scholarship to attend the University of Southern California (USC).
- She graduated with honors from the University in 1994 with a degree in Communications .
Career : Alysha Del Valle Salary & Net Worth
- Alysha’s first professional role in the broadcast journalism field was on the Assignment Desk for LA’s Fox 11 News.
- After earning respect in that role, she stepped up to doing occasional field reporting for local human-interest stories.
- After completing her time there, she became a traffic reporter for The George Lopez Morning Show on Hot 92 Jamz.
- This led to her landing work on a couple of morning shows with 102.7 KIIS FM. She had two segments that were popular – Film Girl & On the Streets with Alysha Del Valle.
- The two segments featured her talking about entertainment news, cultural issues, and lifestyle and were aired via the shows Rick Dees in the Mornings and On-Air with Ryan Seacrest.
- At the same time, she also worked in the evenings as a host for the nationally viewed LATV LIVE, which was shown through the LATV Network.
- Later, she started working as the weekday morning traffic reporter for ABC7’s Eye Witness News show, as well as co-hosting an evening show for Latino 96.3FM.
- Was Alysha Del Valle fired from ABC ? : There were some rumors that she was fired from ABC7 in mid-2017, however, she clarified that the reason for leaving was that the contract with the network was over.
- Till 2020, she served as the traffic reporter on NBC4 in Southern California.
- Was Alysha Del Valle fired from ABC ? : There was nothing declared officially regarding this, but Alysha has removed all references to the Network’s social media profiles since mid-2020. She just mentions herself as #LAWoman
Alysha Del Valle Boyfriend, Relationship & Trivia :
- As of 2020, Alysha is single and has said she focuses too much on her career to begin a relationship.
- She has a daughter Rainee Castillo (now in her mid-twenties) from an early relationship.
- A massive sports fan, she tries to attend all home games for USC football and basketball teams, so that she can support her Alma Mater.
Charity Work & Acheivements :
- Alysha is on the board for the East La Weingart YMCA, and through there, she able to donate both time and money to the following programs :
- Reading to Kids
- Adelante Mujer
- The Sierra Club.
- Former LA Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa officially recognized her community service and praised her for being a respectable role model to the youth of East Los Angeles.
Alysha Del Valle Measurements :
- Eye Color : Brown
- Hair Color : Brown
- How tall is Alysha Del Valle Height : 5′ 2″. She stands at an average height.
- Feet / Legs / Shoe Size : 9
- Pregnant ? : Currently, she is not expecting a baby.
- Alysha Del Valle Married ? : No
- Children / No of Kids : 1
- Ethnicity / Origin / Heritage / Race : Hispanic (Latina)
- Nationality : American
- Weight Loss : A few Google queries regarding this, but we couldn’t find anything conclusive on any of her social media.