Andrea Fujii balances work life and home life with perfect élan! She is an anchor/reporter who enjoys every moment of her career, as demonstrated by her liveliness in front of the cameras!
Personal Life, Parents and Family Details :
- Andrea is a native of Hawaii. She was born and raised in Honolulu.
- Her husband is Whit Johnson, a former anchor at KNBC, Los Angeles. Whit signed up with ABC News, New York, as a correspondent, in March 2018.
- She met him at Salt Lake City, Utah, while working there.
- The couple has two daughters.
- Leah, the older daughter, is around 11 while the younger one, is 8 years old (ages as of 2023).
- Nemo, a dog, is also an adored member of the household.
- The family resided in Los Angeles earlier, but moved to New York in April 2018.
Education : Qualifications, High School & College Info
- Andrea earned her Bachelor of Arts degree from the University of Washington. Her major was Business.
- Later on, she joined Santa Clara University in order to obtain a degree in Law.
- Thereafter, she applied for the bar exam in California.
- After clearing the exam, Andrea realized that she did not want to practice law at all! Consequently, she decided to switch over to journalism.
Career, Job, Salary and Net Worth :
- Andrea decided to pursue her dream of becoming a reporter instead of practicing as a licensed attorney. Towards this end, she obtained a reporting job at KHON. KHON is a Fox affiliate located in Honolulu.
- Thereafter, she linked up with the NBC affiliate located at Yakima, Washington.
- Her next job was with the Fox affiliate in Salt Lake City, where she took up the twin roles of reporter and anchor with this establishment.
- Following this, she switched to CBS’ WIZ. She was their anchor and reporter at Baltimore.
- Since 2012, Andrea was with KCBS – KCAL in Los Angeles but left the network in April 2018 as her husband found a job in New York.
Interesting Facts and Trivia :
- Andrea loves spending time with her husband, kids and dog!
- She usually had a night shift for her job in LA and therefore had left for work in the afternoon.
- Fujii loved the ‘interesting and happening’ city of Los Angeles. The climate, closeness to friends and family, as well as the endless round of entertainment, appeal to her!
- Traveling to novel places and exploring the sights, is also a passion for Andrea.
- She adores shopping, specifically for food!
- She likes experimenting with new recipes, for Andrea is a cooking enthusiast!
- Andrea is quite active on social networking sites, such as Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
- She is also extremely fond of dogs. Above all, she loves all manner of challenges.
- Marital Status / Married? : Yes
- Children / No of Kids : 2
- Ethnicity / Origin / Heritage / Race : Hawaiian
- Andrea Fujii Nationality : American
It was evident that Andrea was not so clear about her career goals while studying. She found her right niche only after clearing her ‘law’ exams! Her fans also agree that journalism is the best career for this vibrant woman!No confirmed information available on the year she was born.