Wiki Biography / Profile Background
- Christina Succi is an anchor, reporter and video journalist from Ottawa, Canada.
- A classic combination of beauty and brains, Christina has always been adamant about proving to her colleagues and followers that she is more than just another pretty face on TV.
Personal Life, Parents and Family Details :
- Succi was born and raised in Toronto, Canada.
- Christina’s father was a dentist. He passed away in April of 2021 after a year-long battle with cancer. Upon her dad’s passing, Succi took to social media to post a lengthy and heartfelt message in which she thanked him for being a great father and person.
- Growing up in Toronto, Christina enjoyed travelling around the downtown areas of the city and playing soccer.
- She once broke her collarbone and fractured her sternum in multiple places during a very intense soccer match.
- Just months after losing her father to cancer, Christina was involved in a serious car crash while she was driving to work.
- Three weeks later, on the 9th of December 2021, she shared the news with her followers and explained that she had to be airlifted to a hospital in Ottawa and was undergoing intensive therapy to recover from her injuries.
- Christina is currently on a social media and work hiatus following the accident.
- Succi is engaged to an Ottawa-based businessman named Phil Bentivoglio. The couple announced their engagement on social media after dating for 3 years.
- She speaks fluent French and English.
Education : Qualifications, High School & College Info
- Succi graduated high school from De La Salle College “Oaklands” in Toronto before attending university at Queen’s University where she obtained a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Geography and History.
- One year later, she obtained a Bachelor of Education in Intermediate and Senior Teachables from the same university.
- Christina also has a Post-Graduate Diploma in Broadcast Journalism from Humber College, a public institute founded in 1967, and based in Toronto.
Career, Job, Salary and Net worth :
- Christina’s career began at Sportscenter where she landed a job as a writer. She worked for them until 2016 when she branded into broadcasting.
- Christina then joined Rogers Communications as a reporter and news anchor based in Mississauga, Ontario.
- She also worked for The Sports Network for almost 2 years before joining Global News to become an anchor and reporter.
- In May of 2017, Succi moved to Kitchener, Ontario to take a job as an assignment reporter, anchor and video journalist for CTV News.
- The network relocated her to Ottawa in October of 2018 to become a full-time reporter and eventually, weekend anchor.
- After being involved in a serious car accident in late 2021, Christina took a hiatus from work and has not yet updated followers on when she will be returning to air.
Interesting Facts, Height and Trivia :
- When she is not working, Christina enjoys cooking and visiting several local restaurants such as Shore Club, Riviera, Mati, North and Navy, Giovanni’s and Wellington Diner.
- She also volunteers for local GTA Animal Rescue Programs, helping with foster homing, social media marketing and transporting animals all over Ontario.
Dawn Chubai Age, Biography, Wiki, Married, Husband【 Wikipedia 】
Janice Golding Husband【 Bio Wikipedia 】Age, Parents Family, Married
Keri Adams CTV : Wiki, Age, Bio, Married, Husband, Net worth, Arrow
Shannon Bradbury Married, Wedding【 CTV Kitchener 】Age, Wiki Bio
Lindsey Deluce Age【 CTV 】Height, Biography, Parents, Family, Wiki Bio
Melissa Lamb CTV Biography, Age, Bio, Wikipedia, Married【 Baby 】