Biography Profile / Wiki Information
- Liz Dueweke is an American journalist, writer, content creator, and reporter who works in Seattle, Washington.
- Gorgeously good-looking, smart, hard-working and passionate, Liz is well-known and respected by both her viewers and colleagues for her professionalism and quality journalism.
Personal Life & Family Background :
- Originally from Michigan, Liz’s parents were married for close to 50 years. Unfortunately, her mother passed away in 2014, and her dad in 2016 at the age of 74.
- Dueweke got engaged in 2013. She is married to a man named Adam Mertz, who is a communications specialist & a former TV reporter.
- A multi-lingual personality, Liz speaks both Spanish and Italian in addition to English.
Early Life & Education :
- Liz studied Theatre and General Studies at the Michigan State University.
- She obtained a degree in Broadcast Journalism from Oakland University where she was a member of the school’s publication as well as other on campus societies and groups.
Job, Salary & Net Worth :
- Liz interned at Fox 2 WJBK in 2005 in Southfield, Michigan, & was a freelance reporter and writer for the Real Detroit Weekly for two years from 2005 to 2007 in Detroit, Michigan.
- She later headed to Yuma, Arizona, where she landed a job at Sunbelt Communications’s KYMA network. She spent two years working in a variety of positions that included being a weather presenter, a news anchor, a producer, reporter, general content editor, and web editor.
- In 2009, she eventually left to join WRJT in Flint, Michigan. There, she worked for a few months as a dayside reporter and a weekend anchor before leaving.
- In 2010, Liz moved to Oklahoma City in Oklahoma and started working at “TheSpyFM” radio station as an internet / on-air radio host. She spent two years with the station while also working for the KOKH station as a social media content creator, a morning news anchor, and a reporter.
- Her next stint was in the Greater Seattle Area where she joined KOMO-4 TV as a midday reporter and a morning news anchor. After a year, she took a role as a multimedia content creator at KCPQ-TV Q13 Fox, also located in Seattle, Washington.
- Liz has been working for KCPQ-TV Q13 for the last few years. She is currently the main anchor for the morning news show. Other roles she has held at the station include expert communicator and social media content creator.
Fun Facts & Trivia :
- When she is not working, Liz enjoys traveling and is especially keen on trying new ventures such as painting.
- She is an animal lover and owns two Pomeranians named Diggy and Wolfie. The two dogs have their own Instagram called “thepompack,” which has garnered quite a healthy following.
- Liz loves to share pictures of her adventures on social media, while simultaneously giving updates on breaking bulletins & new developing stories.
- Liz has graced the cover of the SOSix Magazine, posing in some beautiful poses and even gave a long interview to them. When asked about it, he credited her great figure to her trainer and the hard work she puts in the gym.
Body Info / Physical Features
Liz Dueweke Measurements :
- Eye Color : Blue
- Haircut / Hair Color : Blonde
- How tall is Liz Dueweke Height : 5′ 8″. Her co-anchor Travis Mayfield had mentioned that he is 5′ 6″ and Liz was taller than him.
- Feet / Legs / Shoe Size : No confirmed information available.
- Pregnant ? : Currently, she is not expecting a baby.
- Liz Dueweke Weight Loss : A few Google queries regarding this, but we couldn’t find anything conclusive on any of her social media. However, she does mention that she does weight training to stay fit.
Personal / Home Details
- Married ? : Yes
- Children / Baby / No. of Kids : —
- Ethnicity / Origin / Heritage / Race : White
- Nationality : American