Magdalena Doris Wikipedia, Age, Biography, Husband, Married, Height
Magdalena Doris Wedding / Husband / Relationships / Marriage / Partner
Currently Married. See details below.
Birthday / Date of Birth / Magdalena Doris Age
Bio Profile / Wiki Information
- Magdalena Doris, the Emmy nominated journalist and reporter has been breaking news in the Big Apple since 2012.
- Now a familiar face on the CBS network, Magdalena makes her morning commute before most people have even made their morning coffee!
- This attractive blonde journalist can be seen weekday mornings, microphone in hand and fashionably dressed, reports regularly from the Streets of NYC.
Background : Early Life, Family & Education
- Magdalena is originally from Philadelphia.
- Born with the full name “Magdalena Elizabeth Doris” on June 18th, 1990, she is known as ‘Maggie’ to friends and family.
- Education : She studied at Montclair State University in New Jersey and graduated in 2012 with a Bachelor of Arts in Broadcasting.
- While at university, Magdalena was a member of the Alliance for Women.
- The promising student also earned the Radio Club of America Scholarship in 2011 & the DuMont Television Centre Production awards in 2012.
Magdalena Doris Married Life & Husband :
- Magdalena got hitched on June 9th, 2017 to Kevin Kent, they have a small apartment together in New Jersey.
- The pair were set up by their mutual friend, Stella Fedoroff, 11 years before they decided to tie the knot.
- The couple also went to Koh Tao, Thailand for their honeymoon.
Career Timeline : Salary & Net Worth
- Magdalena began her media career in 2011 with internships at WWOR TV, Inside Edition and WABC TV.
- She continued to work for WABC TV, NY, as a desk assistant where she put together new scripts and restored archived videos.
- At the same time, she also operated the teleprompter on the live ‘Eyewitness News’ broadcasts.
- By November 2012, Magdalena was a freelance reporter for News 12, working in the Bronx & Brooklyn in NYC.
- In May 2013, Doris became a full time multi-media field reporter for the news station & in July 2014, she began anchoring on the weekday afternoon and weekend morning news.
- This busy reporter was delivering breaking news, national and local & doing field reports.
- In Feb 2016, Magdalena moved to CBS New York, where she reports on the morning news program.
- She also reports on the CBS affiliate network WLNY 10/55 and CBS 2.
- Already at CBS, she has covered some major news stories including Macy’s Thanksgiving parade, the Chelsea Bombings and the Hofstra presidential debate.
Trivia & Awards :
- Magdalena is a sports fan & as a native philadelphian, she likes nothing better than bantering over the recent sporting results and upcoming games with her New York colleagues.
- Some of her other hobbies include working on DIY projects or hunting through thrift shops.
- For her work “Wheels in Motion” – covering the story of two paralyzed New Yorkers who had founded a Nonprofit to aid other sufferer regain their mobility and independence, she was nominated for a regional Emmy award in 2014.
, 1990. As of 2019, she is around 29 years old.