Wikipedia Bio / Profile Background
Scarlette Douglas is a British model, dancer, actress and TV presenter. She is best known for her role as presenter & expert on Channel 4’s TV show A Place in the Sun, which helps members of the public purchase homes in sunnier climates.
Personal Life, Parents and Family Details :
- Scarlette was born and raised in the Chestnut area of Hertfordshire, in the south of England.
- Her parents Joe & Bev emigrated to the UK from Jamaica and raised Scarlette and her two brothers in a multi-cultural household, never forgetting their Jamaican routes, but following a very English way of life.
- From childhood, Scarlette set her heart on the performing arts, with encouragement from her father Joe. Her father was responsible for establishing the first legal urban radio station in the 1980s. Wicked Neutral & Kicking Radio played urban, soul and reggae tunes for its listeners.
- Scarlette currently lives alone in London, and at the time of writing is not romantically linked to anyone.
Education : Qualifications, High School & College Info
- Scarlette attended public schools in London, and gravitated towards performance and sports in school life.
- She played football for Arsenal Football Club’s junior girls team in her early teens, but ended up taking another path, and studied drama, dance and music at Laine Theatre Arts college for three years.
Career, Income, Salary and Net Worth :
- Much of Douglas’ early career was spent focused on modelling, and she also performed various dance roles in film, music videos, theatre and television.
- She fell in love with musical theater, and was given a leading role in the short-lived West End musical I Can’t Sing, based on TV program The X-Factor.
- After winning a presenting competition, Douglas was also given the chance to present MTV’s Louder Lounge and Virgin Media’s coverage at the V-Festival in 2014.
- After developing an interest as a property developer in 2012, ‘A Place in the Sun’ gave Douglas her biggest role to date in 2015. She was chosen as a presenter, after seeing her knowledge of property development & her natural Caribbean flair for presenting.
Body Measurements :
- Height : 5′5″
- Ethnicity : Black
- Figure Measurements : 32-26-36
Interesting Facts and Trivia :
- The Douglas family hit the news in 2001, when Scarlette’s brother and his friend and professional footballer, Paolo Vernazza, interrupted a burglary at her brother’s home. Her brother was stabbed around 58 times.
- Scarlette has often said publicly that she can vividly remember the fear and horror her family felt. Fortunately, with extensive medical treatment, her brother Andrew survived the attack.
Danni Menzies Partner, Baby Born, Wiki, Married, Age, Parents【 Bio 】
Helia Ebrahimi Age, Wiki, Bio, Husband, Partner, University Education
Michela Chiappa Age, Wiki Biography, Husband【 Parents 】Family
Jean Johansson Wiki, Parents, Nationality, Heritage, Wedding, Age
Rishi Persad Wiki, Age, Wife【 ITV, BBC 】Bio, Married, Career, Education
Ben Hillman Age, Wedding, Wiki【 A Place in the Sun 】Married, Family
Go for it Scarlette, the extra “t” and “e” could just do it! I also suggest placing a cooked ham on your head when presenting…bound to get you noticed. And if not, you can always eat the ham…win-win!
Love watching Scarlett present, she’s so pretty, engaging, funny and witty. Go girl.
It is purely up to the individual what they wish to wear. Why are people so critical and unpleasant these days with their unnecessary comments? Scarlette you look amazing and great!
It’s a blessing that these negative people do not pay your salary. Keep on doing what you are doing lovely lady
Scarlet, you are such a beautiful person and your clothe’s are to die for! Love watching you on ‘A Place In The Sun’
Scarlet is a beautiful girl no doubt!!
Please I beg you guys to stop starting a fire!! Let love lead.
Scarlet, you may be an actress, a model and God knows what else.
But your dress code on ‘A Place in the Sun’ is totally, utterly inappropriate. This is a programme about people looking home in the sun, it is not a programme about you. It would be best if you look professional, classy and discreet. You make your customers feel self-conscious and unsightly!
SCarlett’s is one stunning Nubian Queen, when she visited Torremolinos, I was wowed by her natural beauty, she is so underrated, I can warm to her more than that Denise Nurse who just grates on me, but yes, we need more SCarlettes our TV.
I watch ‘Place I the Sun’ regularly, and I love to see what you are wearing. Your outfits and earrings are a highlight of the show.
Don’t listen to people that berate your outfits and say the show is not about you. It all works so well together, and your taste of properties usually suits so well.
SCarlett you looked fabulous on A Place in The Sun 4th June 2020 in Cyprus made in July 2019. Keep it up the natural look. The Africa ear ring was a real statement of a change of style and the natural hair. Fantistic! The most beautiful black woman on TV at the moment.