|Personal Information Summary
|Age / How old / Birthday / Date of Birth / DOB
|September 25, 1978. As of 2024, she is around 46 years old.
|Wedding & Marriage / Husband / Engaged / Spouse / Boyfriend
|Married. Check the full bio for relationship details.
|Where was Stacia Naquin born?
|Her hometown is Lawton, Oklahoma.
|Children / No. of Kids
|Ethnicity / Origin / Heritage / Race
Wiki Biography / Profile Background
- Stacia Naquin is an American television broadcast anchor who has worked for numerous networks in the past.
- She grew up a ‘Navy brat’ (her father, Tyrone, was in the Navy) in the Army hometown of Lawton / Fort Sill, Oklahoma.
- Naquin continues to be invested in the expansion of services for the military community. She has long been a volunteer with the USO & served as Chair of the Arizona USO Advisory Council, and actively works with the USO in Central Ohio.
- She has developed interpersonal communication courses and instructed for the Fort Carson Transition University, helping Veterans adjust to civilian life after their military service & even received the Commander’s Award for Public Service.
- Adoring the military life she grew up in, she has fostered a love for traveling to new places and growing wherever one is planted!
Personal Life : Parents, Family and Education
- Naquin graduated in 2001 from Cameron University with a B.A. in Communication and Public Relations
- Later, she graduated from the University of Oklahoma in 2004, with an M.A. in Communications.
- Stacia and her husband, Spencer Williams, are avid college football fans. They have been together for over two decades, ever since Stacia’s college days.
- Stacia is also a fan of social media and news in general…she likes celebrity gossip, Twitter, regional news, sports, and a healthy lifestyle.
- An enthusiastic walker and hiker, Naquin especially enjoys hiking in the Pikes Peak and Phoenix Valley regions.
Career, Job, Salary and Net Worth :
- Naquin started her broadcasting career around 2004.
- First, she started at KSWO in her hometown, reporting on Oklahoma’s deadly tornados and recovery efforts. She then relocated to Colorado Springs & anchored the morning shows on KKTV while simultaneously reporting on wildfires and local events.
- Naquin received awards for the 2012 Best Anchor Team and a Specialty Reporter award by the Colorado Broadcasters Association.
- She has also worked in Phoenix, anchoring 12 News and as an investigative consumer reporter and writing a weekly column for the Arizona Republic newspaper. Her exposure of unethical business practices saved Arizona millions of dollars.
- Stacia currently co-anchors WSYX/ABC 6 and WTTE/Fox 28 news, tackling noteworthy stories like human trafficking and teen suicide prevention and reporting on the local Central Ohio government.
- Besides broadcasting, she was an instructor in Public Speaking for University of Colorado, Cameron University & the Pikes Peak Community College.
A New Beginning :
- Stacia and her husband, Spencer, announced that they were expecting their first child in mid-2018. She delivered her baby in June 2018. Currently, the family lives in Dublin with their German shepherd, Payton.
- It had been a tough, long journey of infertility and pregnancy loss, and the couple couldn’t be happier to have a new addition.
- However, Stacia has learned valuable lessons along the way – Don’t ask other couples why they don’t’ have children, be sympathetic and compassionate because you may not know their story, and know that miscarriage can be one of the biggest disappointments of one’s life.
- In a culture where this is not publicly disclosed, it’s about time someone in the media is shining a personal spotlight on this undiscussed topic.