Susie Fowler Watt Wikipedia, Age, Husband, Married, Bio, Family ‘BBC’
Susie Fowler Watt Marriage & Wedding / Husband / Engaged / Fiance
Currently Married. See details below.
Birthday / Age / Date of Birth / DOB
Biography Profile / Wikipedia Information
- Susie Fowler-Watt is a dynamic British news presenter with a smart haircut and a generous smile, which suits her personality.
- Since the year 1991 (when she was just 21), Susie has been a working journalist and presenter for BBC.
Family Background & Personal Life :
- Susie was born in 1969 in Sussex, England.
- Currently, Susie lives in Norwich, Norfolk with her husband Alex Dunlop and children Lola and Hugo.
- The couple first met in the mid 1990’s & later got hitched.
- Alex has worked for the BBC for 25+ years. He is also a supporter of the Mudeka Foundation.
- It took a long time to have their first daughter Lola, she was born with the help of IVF & the period was quite challenging for the couple.
- In one of her interviews, Susie quoted a nice piece of advice for new parents “Big deep breaths! Remember everything is a phase – they will get through it and move on.!”
- The blissful couple also have quite a few pets – A dog, a cat, chickens, and some ducks.
Education & College :
- After completing school, she was a winner of the English Speaking Union scholarship.
- Thereafter, she went to Cambridge University, where she studied Philosophy and Experimental Psychology.
- She pursued her Postgraduate Diploma in Broadcast Journalism at the London College of Printing.
Career, Job, Salary & Net Worth :
- Susie commenced the first step of her career in 1991, when she joined the BBC as a production assistant at Radio Surrey.
- In 1993, she returned to Surrey from Cambridge University to work as a news producer and news editor.
- Following this, in 1994 she moved to Westminster as an assistant producer for BBC political programmes. For next three years, she did the reporting on national politics for local radio.
- In 1997, her hard work was appreciated and she was offered the job presenting BBC Look East and co-presented it with the Stewart White.
- During the course of her career, she has interviewed many politicians including four Prime Ministers.
Interesting Facts, Height & Trivia :
- The blend of personal and professional lives is definitely a tough task though Susie always tries to maintain a balance.
- She reckons that Norfolk is a great place to raise a family because of the plethora of natural surroundings it possesses – Parks, beaches, culture, and adventure playgrounds etc. that always keep the family refreshed and energetic.
- Apart from this, Susie enjoys singing in the choir & enjoys theatre, movies and last but not least kickboxing.
Born in 1969. As of 2018, she is around 49 years old.