Valerie Stup, also known as Valerie Stup Smith, is an American actress, model, as well as a television host on HSN. She is also a publicist and consultant with a background in public relations.
Personal Life : Family and Education
- Valerie Lynn Stup was born on July 22, 1977, in Germantown, Maryland.
- She has a younger sister, Nicole Dawes.
- Valerie grew up in Orlando, Florida, where she also attended high school.
- After graduating from high school in 1995, Valerie remained in Orlando, where she attended the University of Central Florida.
- While there, Valerie received her Bachelor of Arts degree in Public Relations, Advertising, and Applied Communication.
- On November 15th, 2009, Valerie married actor Justin Smith. She now also goes by the names Valerie Stup Smith or Valerie Smith. Valerie and Justin celebrated their 10-year wedding anniversary in November 2019 and are just as close as ever. They have been together since 2002.
- The couple spent her honeymoon on the Hawaiian islands, a much-loved location for the both of them.
- Valerie continues to reside in Florida, specifically in the town of St Petersburg.
Work : Career Income, Salary & Net Worth
- Valerie dedicated many years of her life to training as an actress. She was represented by various agencies – Brevard Talent Group, Inc., in Florida; by Avalon Artists Group and Spectrum Productions Talent Management in California.
- She has appeared in numerous productions across various forms of media. When it comes to films, Valerie has appeared in supporting or lead roles in titles such as NASA Seals, Miss Perfect, The Vatican Tapes, Dead by Friday, The Touch, and The Unlikely’s. On TV, she appeared as a regular on the show Vulture Island and as a guest on the show Watkins Glen. In theatre, she played Juliet in Romeo & Juliet and Shelby in Steel Magnolias. She has also made numerous appearances in commercials and also featured in the NSYNC video for Gone Girl.
- While focusing on her acting career, Valerie lived in Los Angeles, California, for a few years. It was there that she found a newfound love for becoming a lifestyle host, which led her to her current role at HSN.
Interesting Facts & Trivia :
- Valerie loves animals and has a Biewer Yorkie dog called ‘Sprocket’ that she absolutely adores.
- A passionate vegetarian, Stup loves focusing on health, nutrition, and fitness. She is very much interested in yoga, as well as much devoted to her faith.
- Valerie also loves shopping, particularly when it comes to acquiring new fashion, and she can frequently be found traveling in the world with her husband Justin in their free time.
- Other than her long-term HSN hosting duties, Valerie has also hosted shows like Talent Pass, Adventures in Boating, Pulse, Hot Spots, X Sports TV, and The Street.
- Valerie is very close to her family and spends a lot of time with her younger sister, Nicole Dawes. She refers to Nicole as her closest and best friend.
Valerie Stup Measurements :
- Eye Color : Blue
- Hair Color : Blonde
- How tall / Height : 5′ 2″
- Legs / Feet / Shoe Size : 6
- Pregnant ? : Currently, she is not expecting a baby.
- Valerie Stup Married? : Yes
- Children / No of Kids : —
- Ethnicity / Origin / Heritage / Race : Black
- Nationality : American