Jana Hocking is a television and radio producer and blogger. She is best known for her work as a producer on The Bachelor Australia.
Personal Life, Parents and Family Background :
- Hocking lives in Harbor City, Australia.
- She is currently single and does not have any children.
Career, Income, Salary & Net Worth :
- After university, Hocking worked on a travel show.
- Post the travel show, she started working on a dating blog. This blog eventually led to her getting approached by a casting director, who asked that she help him cast a male lead for an upcoming episode of The Bachelor.
- Hocking stated that she had to scour all of Australia for the next ‘Bachelor,’ going to bars, lounges and other places, approaching & scouting for single men.
- Even after the casting was finalised, Jana was asked to stay on. She was offered a job on the show as a date producer.
- As a date producer, she was assigned the task of finding and arranging “magical” dates for the Bachelor and the girls that he was dating.
- Jana is now the producer on Triple M’s Grill Team.
- She is also a radio producer and co-hosts the podcast High Heels and Hangovers.
Trivia, Height & Interesting Facts :
- Jana is a self-proclaimed country girl turned city girl.
- She has admitted to being totally absorbed with watching TV as a child, which this led to her career path today.
- When she was a young child, Jana once called a local television station and asked for a job. Of course, since she was a small child at the time, they were not able to hire her.
- Hocking is not ashamed of the fact that she seeks the help of therapists when she needs help, a topic that she discusses at length on both her podcast and blog.
- Another thing that Jana discusses a lot of is her dating life. Jana said she got an a-ha moment when she realized that the men that she had been dating were unattainable and had given her all the signs for her to know so, but that she had simply ignored the signs.
- Due to the fact that she worked on The Bachelor, she learned some tricks about making a date wonderful, and she says that it is all about adrenaline and mood lighting.
- She also learned that men like to be approached, and women should not be afraid to do so.
- Hocking loves to sleep in, go to brunches, and have cocktails with friends.
- She once snuck into the home of an ex-boyfriend while he slept because she knew had inappropriate pictures of her. She found his phone and deleted the pictures.
- In 2019, Jana revealed that she was giving up relationships for a while so that she could live a “stress-free single life.