Wiki Biography / Profile Information
- Clare Craig is a professional sports manager, philanthropist and entrepreneur originally from Manchester in the United Kingdom.
- Smart, professional and classy, Clare loves to keep a low profile and aside from representing her golfer husband as his manager and supporting him at tournaments and sports events, she is not a fan of the spotlight and prefers spending quality time with her family over living the flashy life other wives of athletes enjoy.
Personal Life, Parents & Family Background :
- Craig was born and raised in Manchester in the United Kingdom.
- While working for a management company named Hambric Sports Management, she met professional golfer Tommy Fleetwood and the two were quickly drawn to each other. They grew much closer when Fleetwood hired Hambric Sports Management to represent him.
- The couple dated for a while and tied the knot in the Bahamas in 2017 in front of friends, family and colleagues.
- They welcomed their son, Franklin in September of 2017 just before tying the knot. Tommy even pulled out of the British Masters so that he could stand by his wife during labor. In addition to Franklin, Clare also has two sons from her previous marriage.
- Clare’s husband Tommy is quite the successful golfer with 2 amateur wins and over 5 professional wins through his golfing career.
- Craig does not like sharing too much information about her personal life with the public and enjoys keeping a low profile but, she does post several snaps of her children on her social media accounts.
- Clare and Tommy live with their children and 2 family dogs.
Career, Income, Salary & Net Worth :
- In 2015, Clare began working as her husband Tommy’s manager, a position she holds till this day.
- She previously worked for Hambric Sports Management which is a firm that works with professional golfers and represents them. Hambric Sports Management was created in 1977 and has been working closely with several professional golfers for more than three decades.
- Craig was elected vice president of Hambric’s European branch and worked in that region for several years before eventually moving on to work full-time as her husband Tommy’s manager.
- As part of Hambric Sports Management, she was part of a team of managed more than 15 Major Champions as well as 4 golfers who were elected into the Hall of Fame.
Trivia, Height & Interesting Facts :
- When she is not working, Clare loves to give back to her community and help those less fortunate than her. Craig is a trustee of the Richards Burns Foundation. The foundation was formed in 2006 in remembrance of Richard Burns, a British Rally Driver who died in 2005 after suffering from a brain tumor.
- Craig was close to Burns and spent years traveling with him to his rallies assisting with sponsorship commitments, logistics, and PR.
- She is also a good friend of Nick Grimshaw, a TV personality from England who also happens to be her 2 elder sons’ godfather.