Wiki Information / Biography Profile
- An up and coming chef, Hunter Fieri is the son of world-renowned chef Guy Fieri.
- Born on August 7th, 1996, with the birth sign Leo, Hunter has dark brown hair & brown eyes.
Personal Life & Family Background :
- Hunter was born to parents Guy and Lori Fieri. His grandmother and grandfather’s names are Penelope Fieri and Jim Fieri respectively.
- While his mom Lori is a housewife, his dad Guy is world-famous for his world-class cooking skills, starring in several TV Shows & owning world-class restaurants.
- Guy’s fame soared when he started appearing in a cooking show on Food Network.
- Hunter also has a younger brother named Ryder Fieri, born on 31st December 2005.
- His late aunt was Morgan Fieri (born on September 27, 1972). Sadly she passed away from melanoma on 19th February 2011 at the age of 39 years.
Education & College :
- Hunter’s early education was done in Northern California.
- After completing his high school, he attended Sonoma Academy & William F Harrah College of Hotel Management.
- Later, he went on to attend The University of Nevada, Las Vegas (UNLV).
Interesting Facts, Height & Trivia :
- Hunter’s chocolate tacos is one of his most famous desserts. Another of his famous dishes is Gelato.
- During free time in high school, Hunter ran a mobile pizza trailer named ‘Kulinary Gangstas’ with his best friend. He ran it successfully for two straight years.
- Hunter’s mother is three years younger than his father. The time when his mother and father started dating, both were making a basic living and were far away from the high-quality celebrity life they have today.
- His mother came from a working-class family in North Providence, Rhode Island, wherein her father was a toolmaker & her mother was a housemaid.
- His father’s birth name was Guy Ferry but had changed it to Guy Fieri after marrying Lori in 1995.
- Hunter’s university-choice for Graduation i.e., the University of Nevada, Las Vegas was the same university his dad attended to earn his Bachelor’s degree in Hospitality Management.
- Hunter had been offered the opportunity to work and learn at various Michelin Star Restaurants across USA and UK with world-famous chefs such as Gordan Ramsay and Bobby Flay.
- Interestingly, all of the opportunities were due to his merit rather than his famous father’s reference.
Career, Income, Salary & Net Worth :
- Like his father, Hunter’s main passion definitely lies in cooking. In his teens, however, he wanted to be a super-cross racer.
- While completing his graduation from UNLV, he interned with the Caesar’s group.
- He has also appeared in several TV shows along with his famous father – In 2009, he appeared in two episodes of ‘Diners, Drive-ins and Dives’.
- He was a part of 13 episodes of the TV Series Guy’s Big Bite from the year 2008 to 2016.
- Along with his family, Hunter appeared in Guy Fieri’s Family Reunion and Guy’s Family Cruise in years 2012 and 2013 respectively.
- In 2016, he went on an European tour with his Father & filmed a TV Series named ‘Guy & Hunter’s European Vacation.’ This series revolved around Father and Son duo making 13 stops across Europe and trying out different cuisines of different Countries.
- Other TV Shows that Hunter has been part include Guy’s Grocery Games (2015-17) and Guy’s Family Road Trip (2017).
- He also made a guest appearance on Entertainment Tonight in 2017.