Wikipedia Biography / Profile Background
Bess Katramados is a tall, greek brunette with a model’s build & is most famous for being the wife of the famous WWE wrestler Big Show.
Bess & Hubby Introduction :
- Bess was born in 1973 in Illinois, and was an avid wrestling fan even before she met her current husband BIG SHOW, whose real name is Paul Donald Wight Jr.
Big Show :
- Big Show & her met while he was separated from his first wife, Melissa Ann Piavis, and began dating throughout the last few months of his marriage to her.
- Before his wrestling fame, Big Show was born in Akien, South Carolina and worked a variety of odd jobs, including bounty hunting, bouncing at clubs, and being a call collector, before meeting Hulk Hogan and beginning his career.
- He first signed on with the wrestling organization WCW and was headlined as the son of famous wrestler Andre the Giant.
- Eventually, he signed a 10-year contract with WWF, soon to be WWE, and became a household name shortly afterward.
- Today, he is one of the most decorated and recognizable wrestlers in WWE history, having won Multiple Heavyweight Championships.
Married Life and Children :
- In February of 2002, Bess and Big Show married each other, just days after Big Show’s divorce from Piavis was finalized.
- After that, Bess could be spotted at nearly every one of his wrestling matches & has shown unconditional support for his career.
- Because Big Show had partial custody of his first daughter Cierra Wight, Bess helped Big Show raise her.
- The duo eventually had children of their own, however, giving Cierra two younger siblings — first another daughter & then a son—to look after.
Caring for the WWE Champion :
- Bess has also become a caretaker to her husband. Because he had a growth disease called acromegaly, Big Show suffered from an unrelenting increase in size. While a surgery he underwent in the 1990s ultimately ceased the disease from continuing his uncontrolled growth spurts, it still nevertheless left its mark on the wrestler.
- Most recently, Big Show had to have hip surgery as a result of both overuse and of his large size, which caused strain on his joints.
- Bess was with him every step of the way, however, and helped him through the recovery process.
- Her constant support not only gives the wrestler a sense of balance, but also keeps him & their marriage healthy.
- The couple seem to be doing fine, and Bess still says she is completely in love with the wrestler.
Profession : Career, Salary and Net worth
- Before she met Big Show, Bess was a little-known model, and had done work in her home state of Illinois, as well as a few other places.
- After meeting the pro wrestler, however, she began spending her time as his homemaker, promoter, and personal trainer. She even premiered in the ring a few times to introduce him.
- Today, Bess continues to work out with her husband whenever possible and has raised their children. She lives in Miami, Florida.