Dianne Holechek is famous for her marriage to the renowned martial arts champion, Golden Boot Award winning actor, activist and philanthropist Chuck Norris. She was also a model and actress, back in her days.
Personal Life & Family Background :
- Dianne is originally from Los Angeles, California, and was born on November 27, 1941.
- Her full name is Dianne Kay Holechek.
- Dianne was a beautiful girl with an expressive face combined with traditional good looks. Over the years of their marriage, she and Chuck appeared for a lot of events together.
Life as Chuck Norris First Wife :
- Holecheck married Chuck Norris when they were both very young – Dianne was 17, and Chuck was 18 and had recently graduated from the United States Air Force.
- The couple who had first met in high school, got married in 1958 after dating for a year.
- She had two biological sons with Chuck – Michael Norris born in 1963 in Los Angeles and the second, Eric Norris, was born 20th May 1965 in Redondo Beach. Eric is an accomplished NASCAR driver, while Michael was an actor, following the footsteps of his dad.
- Dianne was love-struck from the beginning of their marriage but as time passed, Chuck took a break from the marriage.
- During the time away, he realized that he actually liked having a home and a wife, or living the “married life.” When Chuck returned, he appeared to be the more in-love amongst the two.
- It was in this ongoing balance that helped the couple stay together for 30+ years. However, they separated an decided to get a divorce in 1989.
Marriage Break Down :
- It is said that Chuck was seduced by the Hollywood life style, the fame and money. Consequently, life with his family, took a backseat.
- In between the birth of their first and second son, gossips about Chuck’s affair started to appear, however, they were not confirmed.
- They continued to stay together but after their second child, Chuck was made aware that he also had a daughter ‘Dina Norris’ (born in 1964), from an extra-marital affair.
- After the marriage broke down, Chuck went on to marry Gena O’Kelley in 1998. Gena was 23 years younger than Chuck.
Job, Salary, Net Worth & Career :
- Dianne Holecheck appeared in Hollywood ’84, a series with a low profile that aired briefly.
- Some of the episodes did star some famous celebrities that have now become Hollywood legends like Liza Minelli, Steven Spielberg and Arnold Schwarzenegger.
- The show was basically an insider documentary on the endeavours and whereabouts of the actors themselves.