Wikipedia Biography / Profile Information
- Dominique Geisendorff is a former worker in the restaurant industry and a former actress, and currently has her hands full as a homemaker and mother of three.
- She is currently in a relationship with actor Cam Gigandet, who has played many roles in major blockbusters and TV series.
Personal Life, Parents & Family Background :
- Geisendorff was born in New Orleans, Louisiana, to mother Sue Feldman and father Frederic Geisendorff.
- She lived there with her four sisters for most of her childhood.
- Eventually, her parents split up and got remarried.
Relationship with Cam :
- In 2006, Dominique met actor Cam Gigandet while they were both working in California.
- They kept their relationship extremely private, with both parties going so far as to disguise themselves when visiting. Eventually, they moved in together, but Gigandet still refused to comment on their relationship until they bought a house together.
- Although they began dating in 2006 and had their children a few years afterward, they did not officially get engaged until 2014.
- In April 2009, Geisendorff gave birth to her first daughter – Everleigh Rae Gigandet.
- Four years later, she had a son that they named Rekker Radley Gigandet.
- Her last child to date was born November 30, 2015. On that day, Geisendorff had her second daughter, whom they named Armie Heartly Gigandet.
- The couple has yet to announce plans for any more children, and continues to live in California with their kids.
Professional Life : Career and Net worth
Restaurant Industry :
- Geisendorff, like many who decide to pursue acting, used the restaurant industry to support herself.
- She worked as a waitress at various locations, and moved up into management, as she progressed.
- Once she got married, however, Dominique left the industry to begin her family.
Acting Stint :
- Geisendorff had several small roles in commercials and ads when she began to get into the business. She supplemented her income from these with her restaurant jobs.
- In 2007, she got a role in the film Beneath the Surface, a drama and horror movie where a teenager named Ethan realizes he has the power to bring back his childhood love, a girl named Kahlah, from the dead. He does so in an effort to prove that her death was not a suicide, but faces unexpected consequences by doing so.
- Dominique played the role of Kahlah, and the movie went on to win the award of Best Feature at the Sacramento Horror Film Festival.
- She has not had any major roles since then.
More Details about Partner :
- Cam Joslin Gigandet, born in 1982, first debuted on an episode of CSI: Crime Scene Investigations. He appeared in a few other TV shows, then got his breakout role on the TV series The O.C. in 2006.
- Since then, he has acted in movies such as Burlesque, Never Back Down, Twilight, and Pandorum.
- He has a black belt in Krav Mega, an Israeli martial art.