A blue-eyed brunette, Felicitas Rombold, is a German model & is most famous for being the partner of international actor Daniel Bruhl.
Marriage and Husband Details :
- She is in a relationship with Daniel Bruhl, whom she started dating in March 2012. Daniel Bruhl is a famous International actor from Germany but was originally born in Barcelona, Spain. He has acted in several blockbuster movies, one of them being Rush. He has worked with great Hollywood names like Matt Damon, Chris Hemsworth (in Rush), Brad Pitt (in Inglorious Bastards) & numerous others.
- In 2016, she was photographed carrying a baby bump, which she flaunted around several times with her partner Daniel Bruhl on red carpets of movie screenings and Award shows. The baby is already born, but her/his name is not known since Daniel keeps his private life very secluded apart from occasional red carpet romps.
Education : Qualifications, High School & College Info
- After high school, Felicitas joined Potsdam University in Germany in March 2007, pursuing undergraduate degree in Bachelor of Science. She studied there until July 2008.
- From September 2008, she pursued Masters of Science from the University of Tuebingen & completed her degree in September 2011.
- After a 2 years gap, she joined Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany in January, 2013, pursuing a joint course of Diploma and Ph.D. in Psychotherapy. She studied there till September, 2016, & during the same period pursued Ph.D. and Diploma in Psychology from Freie University in Berlin.
- During her Ph.D., she worked at Charite, University of Medicine at Berlin. There, she had been involved in publication of several research articles. Some of the articles are – ‘Impact of exogenous cortisol on th formation of intrusive memories in healthy women,’ ‘Influence of the noradrenergic system on the formation of intrusive memories in women: an experimental approach with a trauma film paradigm.’
- Her other subjects of study were Affective Neuroscience, Cognitive Neuropsychology, Emotion Recognition, Psychophysiology, all broadly under Clinical Psychology and Biological Psychology.
Career and Net Worth :
- After her education, she was hired by the Mia Model Agency of Munich, Germany for her attractive looks and slender body.
- Apart from that, she appears on movie screenings and various events with Daniel.
Interesting Facts, Height and Trivia :
- While at college, she took part in an interesting experiment on the effects of Low Dose Doxepin in depressed patients suffering from Insomnia. Other persons who took part with her were Marie Rosa Mews and Arnim.
- In July 2014, she was awarded Elsa Neumann Scholarship. Scholarship is named after the great Elsa Neumann who was the first woman to receive doctorate in Physics from the University of Berlin (in 1899).
- Her beau, Daniel, speaks multiple languages fluently including German, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Catalan and English!
- She is the second partner of Daniel. He was previously married to Jessica Schwarz of ‘Perfume: The Story of a Murderer’ fame, from the year 2001 to 2006. Jessica is also from Germany.