Wikipedia Information / Biography Profile
- Gian Luca Passi de Preposulo, a tall man with curly, light brown hair often seen sporting a short, rugged beard, is a worker in the fashion industry.
- He is currently married to two-time Oscar-nominated actress Jessica Chastain.
- The well-dressed man also has an impressive lineage, and comes from Italian nobility, where he can trace the Passi de Preposulo name as far back as the year 973.
Lineage & Heritage :
- Gian Luca holds the title of “Count” today, but his bloodline began in Bergamo, Lombardy in 973 as de Preposulo!
- In 1307, Ottopasso de Preposulo, an ancestor with civic and religious influences, negotiated a peace agreement between two warring factions in Bergamo, thus earning the family the name “Pas,” meaning “Peace.” The name eventually turned into “Passi,” and has remained so ever since.
- Although the Italian government no longer recognizes the aristocracy as a legitimate source of political power, the nobility are still allowed to carry their titles, which is why Gian Luca Passi de Preposulo is a Count.
Dating & Marriage :
- In 2012, Gian Luca began dating Jessica Chastain, known today for her roles in movies such as Zero Dark Thirty & more recently, Molly’s Game.
- Five years later, they finally married each other at the Passi de Preposulo estate in Trevisio, Italy.
- They currently have no children.
- Jessica Chastain and her husband, both in their early 40s, have permanent estates in both California & Italy and often travel between the two.
- Gian Luca can often be seen accompanying Chastain on the red carpet for her various movie premieres and events, and is always impeccably dressed.
Work with Armani : Salary & Net Worth
- Gian Luca grew up under the influences of Italian nobility, and was therefore no stranger to the world of designer clothing and fashion.
- He made several connections in the fashion world while helping his family run their estate, and eventually took a full-time position at the high fashion company Armani.
- Armani is a globally recognized brand available in thousands of stores, and creates looks for both men, women, and even teens.
- Headquartered in Milan, Italy, Armani was not only a staple in the fashion world, but easily accessible for Gian Luca, as well.
- He worked as their director of public relations for several years, and was mentored by Roberta Armani.
Moncler Stint :
- After working for Armani, Gian LMuca eventually took a position at Moncler, another high fashion company.
- Although the company’s flagship store is in Paris, France and is named after the French town of Monestier-de-Clermont, Moncler is actually owned by an Italian family.
- Like Armani, Moncler is also headquartered in Milan, so it is still accessible to him.
- He works to promote their many fashion collections, such as their main collection, their kidswear collection, and even their sunglass line.