Jake Brewer NFL Wiki, Bio, Age, Wife :: Mary Katharine Ham Husband
Jake Brewer Birthday / Date of Birth / Age
Born on 20 January 1981. He passed away in September 2015, when he was 34 years old.
Wedding / Wife / Dating / Marriage / Spouse
Biography Profile / Wikipedia Information
Jake Brewer wanted a bipartisan and passionate exchange of ideas, which benefit society through efficient reforms and a streamlined technologically savvy government.
Tragic Death :
- Jake was participating as a cyclist for Ride to Conquer Cancer in September 2015, in honor of his close friend. However, he lost control of his bicycle at a sharp curve and collided with an oncoming car and died on scene.
- President Obama said that Brewer was “One of the best … who was armed with a brilliant mind, a big heart, and an insatiable desire to give back. He devoted his life to empowering people and making government work better for them.”
Personal Life : Childhood & Education
- Brewer, who was born in Columbia, Tennessee, grew up on his family farm in America’s heartland in Freeland, Michigan.
- During his youth, he was always playing football, tennis, and running cross-country and track.
- He also enjoyed photography since middle school, and always had a camera ready for big moments.
- A graduate of Vanderbilt and Beta Theta Pi fraternity, Jake graduated with a Psychology major. Then he attended the U.S. Naval Academy in Annapolis, Maryland.
- Jake had a wide range of passions: cycling, photography, singing, dancing, hiking, and social technology, and was referred to by his friends as a “renaissance man.”
Married & Family Life :
- Jake first met his future wife Mary Katharine Ham at a Washington panel discussion on media and politics, and gave her the ‘let’s get a drink sometime’ line and e-vites to future tech policy luncheons, but they all went unnoticed!
- Then, they ran into each other shortly after at a Mexican restaurant and she introduced herself again.
- They went on a dinner date, and afterwards ended up playing ping pong until 4 am. The rest, they say, is history, and they got married in 2011.
- The unlikely bipartisan relationship defined their jobs, but they ensured it didn’t define their home.
- Mary is an author, journalist, and political commentator for Fox News, and editor-at-large for Hot Air. They went to have a daughter, Georgia, and a son, Garnet.
- He was described by his family as fierce, tender, and full of joy, with an ever-present twinkle in his eye.
Career, Net Worth & Professional Life :
- Starting out at the Sunlight Foundation leading communications and campaigns and with the Energy Action Coalition, Brewer mobilized voters to lobby for clean energy reform and open government.
- Then he worked for Fission as the Chief Strategy Officer, designing improvements to online Veteran employment and reframing immigration debates with co-founder Jose Antonio Vargas in Define American.
- Later, his work took him from the Persian Gulf to Mongolia and then to Washington D.C.
- Brewer became a White House staffer & loved his job working with a diverse set of people and attempting to further social justice on a large scale.
- He was known for his ability to see potential and beauty where others did not, working with Change.org and Define American, and crossing party lines for the benefit of society.
was Married. See above for details.