Biography Profile / Wikipedia Information
- Most famous as wife of NFL player Reggie Bush, Lilit Avagyan is a ballroom dancer with Armenian roots.
Family & Married Life Details :
- Lilit was born in Armenia on November 30th, 1987. Her parents are Avag and Juleta Avagyan. As of 2018, both live in Chatsworth, California, with Lilit’s father working as a senior process engineer for International Solar Electrics, USA.
- She has a sister, Anna Avagyan, who runs a fitness bootcamp every weekend.
- In July 2014, Avagyan married Reggie Bush. Bush has played NFL for various teams, including New Orleans Saints, Miami Dolphins, Detroit Lions and San Francisco 49ers.
- The marriage ceremony took place at Grand Del Mar Hotel in San Diego, California.
- The couple now has three children. Daughter, Briseis Avagyan Bush (born 6th May 2013), son, Uriah Bush (born in 2015), and youngest daughter Agyemang (born September 2017).
Lilit Avagyan Dancing Career & Net Worth :
- Lilit’s lifelong passion for dance has led her to learning various forms and styles. Over the course of twelve years in Europe, she mastered latin ballroom dance.
- In 2010, she won the Rising Star Open Dance Competition, performing with the dance style known as Cha-Cha. She has also represented the US at various international dance events, including at the 2016 Latin American world championships, hosted in Australia.
- She has appeared as a guest performer in the popular TV show Dancing with the Stars.
- She also took part in Louis Van Amstel’s Ballroom with a Twist.
Interesting Facts, Height & Trivia :
- Her husband Reggie’s ex is Kim Kardashian. Lilit is regarded as Kim’s doppelganger, in comparison of their facial features and physical appearances.
- Lilit is multi-lingual, being fluent in Russian, English and Armenian.
- Is Lilit Avagyan Pregnant : No