Vikipedi Information / Biyografi Profile
- Metin Hara is a red-haired Turkish man often seen sporting a trimmed beard and a charming smile.
- He’s a writer and self-described “energy expert” that helps people through physiotherapy.
- Metin is also the current boyfriend of Brazilian supermodel Adriana Lima.
Education & College :
Early Education :
- Hara’s early education was not traditional. At age 12, he realized he had a gift that allowed him to transfer the pain out of people’s bodies. His father, who had gotten into a horrible car accident, immediately felt better when Hara put pressure in certain areas.
- Intrigued, Metin began to study physiotherapy.
- At age 15, he became an apprentice to an energy therapist that specialized in using techniques such as Reiki, a Japanese technique that attempts to guide a person’s “life force energy” throughout the body and replenish it to promote healing.
- Metin then attended Üsküdar American College, where he got a more traditional education.
- After graduating, he moved on to the Çapa Physical Therapy and Rehabilitation Department.
- After learning about energy techniques and about traditional physical therapy, Hara began taking on his own clients and personalizing treatments for them.
Personal Life :
Early Life :
- Metin was born in 1982 in Turkey. While going to school, he acted in local plays to make money.
Current Life :
- Hara is continuing to heal people and promote his books and is still dating Adriana Lima.
- The couple met in Instanbul in June 2017. They chatted, and he gave her a copy of his book. They kept in touch after that, then began dating shortly afterward.
- Their relationship evoked skepticism from many people, especially those who know about Lima’s previous dating history, which includes famous artists like Lenny Kravitz and famous athletes like Marko Jaric.
- Many believe it is a publicity stunt, and he is using her to promote his book, while she is using him to appear more intellectual.
- Hara denies this and says that their relationship is organic.
- They are both still together and are often seen traveling around the world together.
Profession, Salary & Net Worth :
- Hara began taking patients of all kinds, from those who were suffering from depression or panic attacks to those who are trying to quit smoking or even have cancer.
- His patients have reported severely diminished or even eliminated pain, and his work has even lessened some people’s reactions to allergies or has made cravings for things like sugar or nicotine go away.
- After gaining popularity with his practice, Hara eventually began doing public speaking seminar.
- Those eventually inspired him to write his own books, and in 2014, he released Path, his first book in the Invasion of Love Trilogy. Path is now being translated into English, and there are plans to translate the rest of his trilogy, as well.
- His books have become bestsellers, in his native country of Turkey, and he has sold over 100,000 copies within the first three months.