Life Story Biography / Profile Information
- Tom Leech is an insurance manager, who is more publicly known for his relationships. He is the boyfriend of his long-term partner, British actress Lucy Fallon.
Personal Life : Family & Education
- Tom Leech is originally from Blackpool, Lancashire, United Kingdom. He graduated with a B.A. in Language, Literacy, and Communication from the University of Manchester. He attended Baines High School and played football for some time, while he was a student there.
- In 2017, Tom and his colleagues competed in the Insurance Institute of Bolton’s 5-a-side football tournament, making it to the final game.
- Tom has been dating actress Lucy Fallon for more than a year, he admits he was smitten right away by her bubbly personality and carefree demeanour.
- He endorses he has always known she was “the one”! The couple have purchased a home together and have been discussing marriage and kids in the near future.
- A big romantic, Tom often likes to surprise Lucy with flowers or trips. He has reported that while he can’t watch some of the scenes that portray Lucy’s character in physically distressing or sexually compromising situations. However, he has always been supportive of her career choices and decisions.
- Tom affectionately calls their house a “zoo” because they have so many pets.
Job, Salary & Net Worth :
- Leech is a health insurance manager with experience in customer service and payroll processing. Currently, he is a digital media specialist with AXA Insurance and works for their Human Resources department in Lytham.
Interesting Facts :
- Tom likes the band Haim and his favourite TV show is The Office.
- He likes to ski, and was once gifted a birthday trip with his friends in Austria by Lucy, and is proficient at golf.
- Leech has participated in a fundraiser for Alzheimer’s Research UK, that was sponsored by AXA with Team Lytham.