Biography Profile / Wikipedia
- Winston Beigel is the husband of Big Bang Theory Star, Melissa Rauch (who played the part of Howard’s wife Bernadette).
- Melissa’s handsome hubby is also a well-known American screenwriter, director and producer in Hollywood. He has written and co-written various comedic TV series, sketches and movies. He has also worked in theatre.
- Together with his famous wife, the duo are represented by Brillstein Entertainment and William Morris Endeavor.
Personal Details & Background :
- Winston studied at the Marymount Manhattan College, where he met Melissa for the first time.
- Despite having a high-profile wife, Winston keeps their personal life private.
- He is not particularly active on social media platforms & all that is known is that he hails from Manhattan, New York, where he was raised. He is of white ethnicity.
Life as Melissa Rauch Husband & Children :
- Winston and Melissa met while at college & they worked together on various writing projects in 2005 & began dating in 2006.
- The celebrity couple were married soon after, in 2007. after ten years, in July 2017, they publically announced that their first child was on the way.
- The couple had lost one baby to a miscarriage already.
- Apparently, they decided to tell people about the pregnancy before fans spotted it.
- The couple always appear adorable in their photographs together on the red carpet, despite the fact that there is more than a one-foot height difference between the pair!
Rise to Fame & OnScreen Work :
- Since 2005, Winston has worked on writing a number of TV series and has frequently collaborated with his wife.
- His works include If We’re Not Married by 30, CBS The Hollywood Reporter and The Condom Killers (2009).
- In 2016, Beigel co-wrote and co-produce The Bronze, a feature film for Sony Pictures Worldwide, featuring Melissa playing the lead role of Hope Greggory, a tough talking former bronze medal winner who is given the task of training an aspiring olympic gymnast.
- One of Winston’s earliest works was the comedy stage show “The Miss Education of Jenna Bush.” It was a fictional representation of the ‘party girl’ Jenna, the daughter of former US President George Bush.
- The show was a hit & was extended to the Coronet Theatre in Los Angeles for four performances and also showed at the HBO US Comedy Arts Festival in Aspen, Colorado.
- The show won “Outstanding Solo Show” at the New York International Fringe Festival, and the one-woman show was featured by Broadway World.
Trivia & Interesting Facts :
- Winston broke with tradition by deciding to take his wife’s surname when they married, so he now goes by Winston Ranch.
- For her appearance in The Big Bang Theory, Melissa has accumulated a net worth of approximately $6 million.
- Winston trained with Pilar Alessandra, director of the screen and TV writing program On the Page.
- He is listed on the Student Success page for The Bronze, which sold to Sundance for $3 million.