|Personal Information Summary
|Mother / Mom
|Date of Birth / Birthday / How old is Younes Bendjima Age
|5th May 1993. As of 2024, he is around 31 years old.
|Wedding & Marriage / Wife / Girlfriend / Partner / Dating
|Currently in a relationship with Reality Star Kourtney Kardashian.
|Is Younes Bendjima black?
|He is of Middle Eastern ethnicity and has Algerian nationality.
|Children / No. of Kids
|Ethnicity / Origin / Heritage / Race
Younes Bendjima is a model and former boxer, who sprung to fame after his relationship with Kourtney Kardashian became public.
Younes Bendjima Nationality, Parents and Family :
- Bendjima was born on 5 May 1993 in Algeria.
- When he was young, his parents divorced, and his mother moved to Paris, France, while his father moved to New York, USA.
- He grew up in New York with his father, where they ran a traditional Algerian restaurant.
- As a child, he spent each summer with his mother in France, who helped him speak French fluently. Moreover, he is also fluent in Arabic.
- From a young age, Bendjima wanted to be a boxer & he worked part-time at his father’s restaurant while he attempted to pursue that dream.
- After meeting British model Jourdan Dunn at the 2015 Met Gala, he dated her until October of 2016.
Kourtney Kardashian Younes Bendjima Relationship :
- He reportedly began dating Kourtney Kardashian in October of 2016, just one week after his split from previous girlfriend Jourdan Dunn.
- There is a 14-year age gap between the two, as well as major lifestyle differences including the fact that Kourtney has 3 young children!
- Their relationship reportedly ensued quite quickly & they were first pictured together in December 2016, when they were spotted leaving a hotel together in Paris.
- The two have tried to keep their relationship as private as possible, but they went public at the 2017 Cannes Film Festival.
- Afterwards, the couple was spotted holidaying with Kendall Jenner and her partner A$ap Rocky.
- It was reported that the relationship had caused friction between Kourtney & the father of her children Scott Disick, however, sources close to Bendjima have stated that he doesn’t mind as he is in love with Kourtney.
Net Worth and Career :
- In 2011, Younes was approached at his father’s restaurant while working & offered an interview with a modelling agency.
- He laughed it off at the time, as he was set on the idea of becoming a boxer.
- However, after a few failed boxing competitions, he decided to take them up on the offer.
- For the next 2 years, he worked in various print campaigns before making his runway debut in 2013 for Givenchy for their Spring/Summer Campaign.
- Since that time, he has also walked for big brands such as Hermes, Calvin Klein, Burberry and Ralph Lauren.
- He has been on the cover of numerous magazines including Vanity Teen, OOTB, Bite and Coitus.
- Being of an Arabic heritage, he has said he finds it hard to find modelling work in particular areas, especially France, as they only like to hire certain kinds of models.
- Many designers that have hired him have been praised by the Arabic community for promoting diversity with their brand.
- He has a strong working relationship with Hermes & has said they are his favourite company to work for as he likes how classic and manly their designs are.
- Younes Bendjima Religion : Muslim