Aimee Song is an American fashion blogger, most well-known for her fashion blog called Song of Style.
Early Life, Dating, Family & Personal Details :
- A native of Los Angeles, California, Aimee was born on December 10, 1986.
Running Popular Blogs :
- Aimee started her blog Song of Style in 2008, while she was studying Interior Architecture
- Her original plan was to post for interior designs.
- She changed course when an outfit blog she had created and garnered positive response.
- Song of Style represents a fun, easy-going, colorful, mix and match of styles with underlining Californian roots.
- Hugely popular, the blog has more than four million page views a month & has collaborated with several big companies from the world of fashion.
Career, Income, Salary & Net Worth :
- Song has already worked with famous fashion companies such as Lacoste, 7 for All Mankind, and Piperlime.
- Along with her sister, Aimee also owns the Two Songs, an online clothing store.
- She also collaborated with Bloomingdales where she designed a line of bracelets.
- Aimee has written two popular books – Capture Your Style, which was a bestseller and Aimee Song: World of Style, that was published in 2018.
- She also runs an interior design business called Song of Style Design.
- She has partnered with fellow blogger Violet Benson for a few vlogs.
Body Measurements & Interesting Facts :
- Song as a co-captain of her Cheerleading Squad all throughout high school.
- Knowledgeable in martial arts
- One of her proudest moments was when her grandma who has no idea of blogging, recognized Song when she was featured in a Korean Magazine.
- She used to teach Autistic kids at her church every Saturday for four years.
- Besides blogging, she also works as a professional Kitchen and Bathroom Designer.
- Aimee Song Height : 5 feet 5 inches.