Bio Profile / Background Information
- Kristie Belliston is a TV personality and international fitness celebrity. She has worked for Icon Health and Fitness and is a fitness expert for Home Shopping Network.
- Certified in Kickboxing, Yoga through YogaFit, Spin, NASM, NFRA, and Pilates, she has 25+ years experience of teaching and training in the fitness industry.
- She is also the CEO of The Belly Fit Club, a venture she started in 2008. It is an online platform on health and fitness with the mission statement, “To enrich the quality in people’s lives through health and fitness”.
Early Life :
- Born in 1973 in Layton, Utah, Kristie grew up around the fitness industry as her mother opening up Layton’s first fitness club when Kristie was just 12.
- Kristie loved the vibe and environment and as soon as she was old enough & trained hard to receive her certification through AFAA.
- She started to teach group exercises when she was 17. She started a degree in Exercise or Sports Science with National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM).
Family Life :
- Kristie is married with seven children, three of her own with her husband and four from her husband’s earlier marriage. She also has a grandson.
- Kristie’s love for her family is evident in her social media posts and she is always trying to make them eat healthy.
- She loves spending time with her family, often in camping trips, practising photography and watching movies or listening to music.
- Her family is her biggest motivation in life. She sees great examples in her mother and grandmother’s lives and wants to be the same for her family.
Job, Salary & Net Worth :
- For three years, from 1996, Kristie was the Program Director at Gold’s Gym.
- Her career with ICON Health and Fitness started in 1999, where she is the fitness expert, model and certified personal trainer on the Home Shopping Network, HSN.
- Kristie was also the Program Project Manager with FitBall USA in Denver, Colorado for nearly 2 years where she developed education and fitness programs for the company’s products.
- She is also a media specialist with BFit Solutions LLC, a partnership since 2016.
- During her long-standing career as a fitness host and personality over two decades, she had worked with nearly every major fitness brand and shares her passion for products which are important to her.
Trivia, Height & Fun Facts :
- Kristie became a vegan at 29 and never looked back. She describes her nutrition program as “organic, natural, clean, fresh, unprocessed, and healthy”, aiming for an 80/20 akaline-acid balance daily.
- She does not believe in pushing her veganism ideology on people by pushing images of abused animals. She thinks that being an example and promoting the health benefits of veganism is a better route to convince people.
- Kristie used to compete in bodybuilding competitions in her twenties and had to train hard whilst in a protein/flesh diet. She found that she needn’t train so hard now being on a vegan diet yet still keeping her lean physique.
- Belliston found than when she was counting calories,she felt fitter and stronger than ever. Her fitness mantra is consistency and good nutrition.
- Height : 5 feet 9 Inches.