|Personal Details Summary|
|Birthday / Age / Date of Birth / How old / DOB||May 15, 1973. As of 2021, she is around 48 years old.|
|Marriage & Wedding / Husband / Engaged / Spouse||Married. See below for more details.|
|Who is Kristie Belliston?||TV personality Kristina Belliston is an international fitness celebrity.|
|Children / No. of Kids||3|
|Ethnicity / Origin / Heritage / Race||White|
Biography Profile / Wiki Information
- Kristie Belliston is a TV personality and international fitness celebrity. She has worked for Icon Health and Fitness and is a fitness expert for Home Shopping Network.
- Certified in Kickboxing, Yoga through YogaFit, Spin, NASM, NFRA, and Pilates, she has 25+ years of teaching and training experience in the fitness industry.
- She is also the CEO of The Belly Fit Club, a venture she started in 2008. It is an online platform on health and fitness with the mission statement, “To enrich the quality in people’s lives through health and fitness.”
Early Life :
- Born in May 1973 in Layton, Utah, Kristie grew up around the fitness industry as her mother had opened up Layton’s first fitness club when Kristie was just 12.
- Kristie loved the vibe and environment, and as soon as she was old enough & trained hard to receive her certification through AFAA.
- She started to teach group exercises when she was 17. She started a degree in Exercise or Sports Science with National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM).
Family Life :
- Kristie is married with seven children, three of her own with her husband and four from her husband’s earlier marriage. She also has a few grandchildren.
- Kristie’s love for her family is evident in her social media posts, and she is always trying to make them eat healthily.
- She loves spending time with her family, often on camping trips, practicing photography and watching movies or listening to music.
- Her family is her biggest motivation in life. She sees great examples in her mother and grandmother’s lives and wants to be the same for her family.
Job, Salary & Net Worth :
- For three years, from 1996, Kristie was the Program Director at Gold’s Gym.
- Her career with ICON Health & Fitness started in 1999, where she is the fitness expert, model, and certified personal trainer on the Home Shopping Network (HSN).
- Kristie was also the Program Project Manager with FitBall USA in Denver, Colorado, for nearly two years, where she developed education and fitness programs for the company’s products.
- She is also a media specialist with BFit Solutions LLC, a partnership since 2016.
- During her long-standing career as a fitness host and personality over two decades, she had worked with nearly every major fitness brand and shared her passion for products that are important to her.
- As per Kristie, her life goal is to help make the world a healthier place…physically, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually!
Trivia & Fun Facts :
- Kristie became a vegan at age 29 and has never looked back since then. She describes her nutrition program as “organic, natural, clean, fresh, unprocessed, and healthy,” aiming for an 80/20 alkaline-acid balance daily.
- She does not believe in pushing her veganism ideology on people by pushing images of abused animals. She thinks that being an example and promoting veganism’s health benefits is a better route to convince people.
- In her twenties, Kristie often competed in bodybuilding competitions and trained hard while fueled by a protein/flesh diet. She found that she needn’t train so hard now being on a vegan diet yet still keeping her lean physique.
- Belliston found that when she was counting calories, she felt fitter and stronger than ever. Her fitness mantra is consistency and good nutrition.
- How tall / Kristie Belliston Height & Weight : 5′ 9″ (confirmed information) She weight 155 lbs.