Profile :If Midas can turn anything into gold then Hrishikesh Pandey can turn anything into a hit TV show. The seasoned actor had worked in many shows. His popularity is mostly due to his role in CID on Sony TV.
Personal – Born on 11th December 1974, Hrishikesh is from Mumbai, Maharashtra. He belongs to a middle-class family. Now he lives with his wife and one child in Mumbai. With such a long career, he had gained a lot of fans. This could lead to pressure on an actor but not on Hrishikesh. For him, the fans aren’t in love with the actor but the character.
The actor has been associated with C.I.D. and is proud of it, as other shows will come and go, but CID will stay. He quickly became part of the show despite joining late. He got the best compliment of him, easily mixing up with the show. Despite this, his first show Koi Apna Sa has been closer to his heart. He had learned the ropes of acting from this show. The competition in the TV industry doesn’t scare him. He appreciates the influx of actors in television today. Their work inspires him. Unlike his peers, he is not into partying. That’s why he is less in the public eye while the newer actors grab the headlines.
Career, Income, Salary and Net worth :His career started with the serial Koi Apna Sa on Zee Tv, way back in 2001. His role of Vishal Gill in the show led to more offers. From there on, he got to work on a number of good projects :
- Role of Shakti in Hamari Betiyoon Ka Vivaah
- CID – Role of Inspector Sachin
- Aahat – Role of Rocky
- Kohi Apna Sa – Role of Vishal Gill
- Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii – Role of Advocate Natkarni
- Piya Ka Ghar – Role of Dr. Anurag
- CID: Special Bureau – Role of Inspector Abhimanyu
- Viraasat – Role of Shekhar Sinha
- Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii – Role of Advocate Natkarni, etc.
Smart Decisions :
His successful career has largely been due to the wise choices he had made throughout the years.
- In 2008, he rejected two versions of Mahabharata, one by Ekta Kapoor and the other by Bobby. He rejected the Ekta one as he wasn’t getting the role of Arjuna or Karna and was getting less money. For Bobby’s serial, he had to stay out of Mumbai for 15-20 days for the shoot. He said that he couldn’t stay long without his family, so he rejected this one too. One could say he dodged the bullet as we know how Ekta Kapoor’s epic didn’t generate any interest. While Bobby never even takes off on TV.
- Add to this another decision of his to give Sujata of Ravi Chopra a miss. He wasn’t happy with playing a father to someone of his own age. His decision was right as this show was unsuccessful as well. This guy definitely has a successful lens through which he scans the script.
The guy is a self-proclaimed lucky charm too. His claim is irrefutable, though, as he has proved his worth in many shows. After he joined the serials Hamari Betiyoon Ka Vivaah and Piya Ka Ghar, the show’s TRPs raised. He was lucky for Zee TV as with his entry, all their shows gained TRPs. If this guy turns out to be a leprechaun, it won’t surprise us.