Wiki Bio / Profile Background
- Angel Leal is an American attorney from Florida specializing in immigration law, real estate, family law, and plethora of other civil issues.
- Compassionate and friendly, Leal is dedicated to helping several undocumented families obtain the paperwork they need to support their families and live comfortably in the United States.
Family Background and Personal Life :
- Leal’s full name is Angel Fermin Leal Jr.
- He is fairly private about his personal life but loves to occasionally post pictures of his mother on his Instagram account.
- Angel speaks fluent English and Spanish but chooses to interact with his social media followers in Spanish although his website does offer dual language settings.
Education : Qualifications, High School & College Info
- Angel graduated from Southwest Miami Senior High School in 1984 and was awarded the Speech and Debate Club’s Miami Herald Silver Knight Award in the same year.
- Leal then studied Politics and Public Affairs at the University of Miami and graduated with a Bachelor of Arts Degree in 1988.
- During his time at college, Leal was a member of the Golden Key National Honor Society and the Phi Kappa Phi fraternity. He also spent time abroad in England at the University of Kent, Canterbury.
- In 1991, he obtained his Juris Doctor Degree in Law from Georgetown University. He was also a member of the Association of Cuban American Law Students and the Charles Fahy American Inn of Court society.
Career, Job, Salary and Net worth :
- An experienced lawyer with a Florida Bar license, Angel’s career began in 1993 when he took a job at Armando Montalvo and Associates as an Attorney. He left the company in early 1995 and joined Mercedes Lopez-Cisneros, where he worked for almost 5 years before leaving in March 2000 to start his own firm, Angel F Leal Jr, Esq.
- For over a decade, Leal moved across various firms working as an instructor and lawyer for the likes of Florida National College, the City of Hialeah Law Department, and Lopez Cisneros and Leal. While working for these firms, he honed his skills as an immigration lawyer and unlocked his passion for helping families struggling with obtaining legal documentation.
- In January 2011, he officially formed the Angel F. Leal Jr P.A. law firm intending to help families and individuals primarily located in the Florida area. He hired 13 supporting staff members and 8 additional lawyers to help with immigration and real estate cases.
- In addition to this, he has also made several TV appearances across Spanish networks such as Telemundo and makes regular appearances as the Top Immigration Lawyer on the Caso Cerrado show, hosted by Anna Maria Polo.
Interesting Facts, Height and Trivia :
- In January 2016, Leal was chosen to be on the esteemed Super Lawyers List, a position less than 10% of Florida’s lawyers receive in their careers.
- Leal is a member of the United States Supreme Court as well as the Southern Florida District’s United States District Court.