Wiki Biography / Profile Details / Fees & Settlements
Introduction : Brian Loncar Abogado
Brian Loncar was a personal injury lawyer who shot to national attention after his death and that of his daughter within a week of each in 2016.
Personal Life, Parents and Family Details :
- Loncar was known as a family man throughout his life.
- He married his high school sweetheart Sue Loncar in 1995 after the two had taken a break over their university years.
- They went on to have 6 children together – Daughter Grace Loncar, David, Abby, Sally, Hailey and Patrick.
- He was actively involved with his kids’ lives. He coached soccer for his sons and was routinely a chaperone for his daughter’s school excursions.
- In order to provide for his family, he worked hard at what he did. At the time of his passing, he was estimated personal net worth of a few million dollars.
Brian Loncar Daughter Cause of Death :
- On November 26, 2016, Joe’s 16-year-old daughter Grace committed suicide in their family home. She had threatened it previously and was receiving treatment at the time of her death.
- Brian found her body, and it was confirmed that she had shot herself with one of the hunting guns that he had failed to secure properly after a recent hunting trip.
Education : Qualifications, High School & College Info
- Brian had graduated from Texas Tech University School of Law in 1987 with his juris doctorate.
Career Reviews and Net Worth :
- He was then admitted to the Texas Bar and founded Brian Loncar & Associates in 1988.
- The firm was initially just himself, but he grew the business, and at the time of his death, he was operating 11 offices across Texas.
- After launching a national advertising commercial that featured him, he became known as the “Texas Strong Arm.”
- He was also known for helping his local community through pro-bono work. To help him with that, when he noticed that many of his clients spoke Spanish as a first language, he took it upon himself to learn the language to help them feel more comfortable.
- At the time of his death, Brian was moving away from his duties as a lawyer and was working solely as the President of his firm, mostly in a business capacity.
Brian Loncar Obituary, Death and Funeral
- An assistant found Brian dead in his Rolls Royce early on the morning of December 4, 2016. They originally thought he was asleep in his car but called an ambulance after he failed to wake up to their calls.
- The media painted his death as being caused by a broken heart over his daughter’s tragic suicide a week earlier.
- Brian’s death was eventually ruled to be an accident, and it was found that his death resulted from cocaine usage triggering a heart problem.
- Loncar’s friends confirmed that he was a recovering alcoholic. In the previous week, some of them had spoken to him about making sure that he attended meetings while grieving for his daughter. However, they believe his relapse was a result of the terrible heartache he felt over the loss of his daughter.
- After the death of Brian and Sue, The Grace Loncar Foundation now helps Highland Park ISD’s Hope Squad anti-suicide efforts.