Wikipedia Biography / Profile Background
- Bryan Wilson is an American attorney and counselor at law who specializes in DWI/DUI cases.
- He also became an Internet sensation with his memorable video advertisements and commercials, branding himself as the Texas Law Hawk.
Personal Life : Parents, Family and Education
- Bryan Edward Wilson was born in 1986 in Fort Worth, Texas, where he was also raised.
- He studied for his undergraduate degree at the Texas A&M University, in College Station, Texas, which he attended from 2005 to 2009. He graduated with a Bachelor of Business Administration (B. B. A) degree, specializing in General Finance.
- Later, Bryan attended the Texas Tech University’s School of Law in Lubbock, Texas, from 2010 to 2013, where he graduated summa-cum-laude as a Doctor of Law (Juris Doctor). He was in the top 7% of his class.
- While at Texas Tech, he was on the Law Review staff and spent some time as an editor.
- He was also both a member and a competitor on the Board of Barristers.
Academic Achievements :
- Bryan stood out for his number of academic achievements: He was on the Dean’s list every semester and was invited into both the Order of the Coif, an honor society for law students, and the Phi Kappa Phi honor society.
- Bryan’s academic aptitude earned him awards for excellence in a few of the subjects he studied, such as Tax Practice and Procedure, Counselling, and Interviewing.
Career, Job, Salary and Net Worth :
- During his college years, Bryan interned with the 396th District Court and Criminal County Court of the Tarrant County Courthouse, as well as the United States Attorney’s Office.
- He then worked for the Federal Public Defender as an extern for the Northern District of Texas from August 2012 to December 2012.
- In 2014, he was admitted onto The State Bar of Texas, Texas, Criminal Defense Lawyers Association, Tarrant County Bar Association, and the Tarrant County Criminal Defense Association.
- Bryan practices in Fort Worth, and he was awarded the Lawyer of the Year Award by Above the Law in 2015.
- He started creating commercials for his practice that stood out for their comedic contents and quickly went viral in 2015. Using the moniker ‘Law Hawk,’ which he came up with during college mock trials, Bryan uploaded the videos onto his Facebook account, where they swiftly spread onto other platforms like Reddit, YouTube, etc.
Interesting Facts, Height and Trivia :
- Bryan is extremely loud and proud about his Texas roots and represents his home state every chance he gets.
- He has been consistently praised for infusing the world of law with a sense of humor.
- Has two dogs, Muffins and Bear.
- Bryan appeared in a Taco Bell ad during the 2016 Super Bowl.
- While growing up, Bryan watched a lot of Judge Judy and Jerry Springer, and the commercials that played during them inspired his persona.
- Bryan’s commercials have brought in such an influx of clients that he had to start turning some away.
- Despite the light-hearted tone of his ads, Bryan is an extremely hard worker who can be found in his office at 3 AM tirelessly fighting for his clients.