Hunter McGrady Wiki, Age, Husband Married【 Model Pics 】Biography
Hunter McGrady Birthday / Date of Birth / Age
1993. Her age as of 2019 is around 26 years. Wedding / Husband / Dating / Marriage / Boyfriend
Currently Engaged. See details below.
Bio Profile / Wikipedia Info
- Hunter McGrady is a curvy woman with ombre hair and a beautiful smile. She is currently a model with Wilhelmina Models LA/NY, and has been one for several years.
- In 2017, she was part of Sports Illustrated’s most diverse Swimsuit edition yet, has been promoting body positivity with large brands ever since.
Personal Life & Dating :
- Hunter was born in 1993 in California, near Malibu.
- Now in her mid-twenties, the curvy model got proposed to in 2016 by her boyfriend Brian Keys, who she originally met on Snapchat.
- After 6 months of following her account, Brian noticed she was in New York and snapped her to ask her on a date. Their date spanned the entire time she was in New York, and they kept in contact after she left.
- Keys proposed in December 2016, over the holidays, and the couple have plans to get married in California near McGrady’s hometown.
Weight Issues Early On :
- Hunter began modeling when she was a teenager but found it extremely difficult to do so due to her size.
- She worked out constantly and watched her diet, and at 16, she weighed 114 lbs. Still, companies would turn her away because her hips were too wide—something she couldn’t change about herself without anything short of cutting her own bones.
- She continued to try and fit their standards for 3 more years, but consistently heard that her size 2 hips would have to be a 00.
- McGrady eventually decided to change her way of thinking. At age 18, she saw a nutritionist and made changes to her diet and exercise regime, and instead focused on getting her body up to a healthy weight.
Modeling Career Picks Up :
- Hunter looked into “curvy modeling,” or modeling that looked specifically for curvy women to show off their brand & found the modeling agency Wilhelmina Models.
- Founded in 1967, the agency is one of the largest in the world, and prides itself on providing “full-spectrum models,” or models that fall into every size and age range.
- After signing with Wilhelmina Models, Hunter began landing large contracts almost immediately.
- She has since worked for brands like Lucky Brand, Bare Necessities, and Lane Bryant.
The Dream Comes True & Net Worth Rises !
- Hunter’s dream, however, was always to appear in Sports Illustrated.
- The magazine’s Swimsuit edition is one of the most read publications in the world & has a readership of millions of people.
- Such publicity would not only launch her career into new territory, but would also be a huge step in visibility for women with curvy figures.
- McGrady auditioned for the shoot, and in December of 2016, got the call that she would be featured within the magazine as one of their Rookies. The issue was released on February 15th 2017.
- She has since been interviewed on multiple news platforms and has landed many high-profile modeling contracts.
- She continues to promote body positivity and model today.