Mika Rotunda, a fitness enthusiast and member of the Rotunda wrestling family, is a backstage worker at WWE.
Personal Life, Parents and Family Details :
- Mika Rotunda was born to parents Lawrence Mike Rotunda (father) and Stephanie Rotunda (mother, maiden name Stephanie Windham).
- Her dad Mike is a champion wrestler that gained popularity in the 1980s and 1990s. He began his career with the World Wrestling Federation, which eventually became the WWE in 2002.
- During his career, Mike earned two Tag Team Championships & one NWA World Television Championship.
- Mika has two older brothers, Windham Rotunda and Taylor Rotunda. They both followed in their father’s footsteps and became professional wrestlers.
- Windham Lawrence Rotunda operates under the ring name Bray Wyatt and has won a WWE championship and a SmackDown Tag Team championship.
- Taylor Rotunda operates under the ring name Bo Dallas, and together, the two of them have done many tag team matches.
- While Mika does not plan on wrestling in the ring herself any time soon, she often joins her brothers to work out and promotes herself as a fitness coach to her social media followers.
- She currently lives in Florida & is unmarried & has no children.
Education : Qualifications, High School & College Info
- Mika has attended the Connecticut School of Broadcasting, a small vocational school dedicated to teaching students the ins and outs of radio and TV careers.
- She graduated from the school in 2013, and began a career in local television during the following year.
Success as a Reporter, Salary and Net Worth :
- In 2012, Mika became a production assistant for multiple small projects within the film industry.
- In May of 2014, she began doing less film work and took a production assistant position for a Tampa Bay, Florida-based TV show called Jannus Live.
- There, she became proficient in production software like Adobe Suite. She also filmed live concerts, and edited video content for bands such as Cage the Elephants, Dropkick Murphys, and The Dirty Heads.
- She then took a position with WTOG TV- CW44, where she mainly wrote content for the TV station’s website and helped in the production and filming of commercials, promotions, and other events.
- In 2015, she began working for the Cox Media Group as an on-air radio personality.
- She hosted one of Tampa Bay’s top radio stations, 102.5 The Bone. While working as a host, she also went to various events to either emcee or to just represented the station in general.
- In March of 2017, she began working with Cox Media Group’s sister company Cox Communications and became an associate producer for the show Drew Garabo Live. In July, she was promoted to an account executive.
Work with WWE & YouTube :
- In 2015, Mika turned her sights to the WWE, and tried out to become a ring announcer.
- Currently, she is working backstage on production of WrestleMania 33.
- She is excited to watch her brother perform in the ring, and continues to work on her other shows while she works with the WWE.
- Mika also her own YouTube channel Where2 NextMika, where she shares fitness, diet & workout tips. Not a regular poster, she adds a video every few months.