Andrea Constand Wikipedia【 Young 】Net Worth, Age, Bio, Gay, Hair
Andrea Constand Birthday / Age / Date of Birth / DOB
, 1973. As of 2019, she is around 46 years old.
Marriage / Andrea Constand Partner / Girlfriend / Spouse
Biography Profile / Wiki Information
- Andrea Constand is a Canadian former professional women’s basketball player and coach, who is now in her mid-forties.
- She hit the headlines in 2016 after it was discovered that she had testified against American Comedian and Actor, Bill Cosby during his historic trial for multiple sexual abuse cases.
Family Background & Personal Life :
- Andrea Erminia Constand was born on April 11th, 1973 in Toronto, Canada.
- She was raised by her family in Toronto and was into sports, especially basketball, from an early age. She always held the desire to become the first Canadian to play in the WNBA.
- Little else is known about Andrea’s upbringing, family or personal life as, due to the high profile and upsetting nature of her complaints about Cosby, she prefers to remain as private as possible.
- Andrea is thought to be gay and lives in Toronto with her pet dog.
Early Life & Education :
- Andrea became renowned for her basketball playing ability whilst attending High School at ‘Albert Campbell Collegiate Institute’ in Toronto.
- Due to her sharp ability on the court, she went on to study on a Basketball Scholarship at Arizona State University in Tucson, USA.
Job, Career, Salary & Net Worth :
- Andrea started her career by captaining the Arizona Wildcats & went on to win the National Invitational League, averaging 10 points per game.
- After representing Canada at a Junior Games Event, she decided to forego her dream of the WNBA and instead sought a career playing in Europe.
- This move only lasted for 18 months and Andrea returned to Canada, working in a Nike store in Ottawa.
- Soon, after the dream of pro basketball had faded, Andrea returned to the USA to start a career in coaching, firstly with Arizona State and then at Temple University, Philadelphia, where she was unfortunate enough to meet Bill Cosby.
- Despite starting off as a basketball coach at Temple, she progressed to Director of Women’s Basket Ball at the university.
- Now back in Toronto, and following the drama of the Bill Cosby Case, Andrea works as a self-employed massage therapist.
The Bill Cosby Case Andrea Constand & Settlement :
- Andrea’s complaints and litigation against Cosby, started way back in 2005. She alleged that Bill had become obsessed with her after the two had become friends, and after she’d refused his advances, he drugged her during dinner at his mansion one evening & went on to sexually assault her.
- Back when the incident happened, Cosby was into his late-sixties and Andrea was just 29. She was also dating a woman at the time.
- After taking him to court for damages in Jan 2005, the case was settled out of court around 2006 based on lack of evidence, with Andrea reportedly being paid around $3.4million.
- The case remained silent then until 2016, but was uncovered when numerous more cases of historical sexual abuse and molestation against Cosby were raised.
- In an interview, Andrea mentioned that she initially kept her assault secret because she thought no one would believe her.
- More than 35 women, including actress Janice Dickinson filed complaints, a Civil Case was commenced, in which Andrea’s evidence was pivotal.
- Andrea Constand Race / Ethnicity : Mixed
- Andrea Constand Then and Now :Her looks seem to have changed quite a bit between 2005 and today.
No confirmed information available.