Wikipedia Biography / Profile Background
- Suzanne Hinn (maiden name Suzanne Harthern) is an American minister and speaker based in Florida and California. Her most notable achievement is founding the ministry Purifying Fire International, which focuses on widows, orphans, and the poor.
- Surprisingly, one of the most searched questions on Google is ‘Is Suzanne Hinn Dead’ or ‘Suzanne Hinn’s Cause of Death.’ However, it appears that she is still alive. Having clarified that, let’s get to her bio.
Married Life and Children :
- On August 4, 1979, Suzanne got married to the Israeli televangelist Toufik Benedictus Hinn.
- The couple got divorced in 2010 and remarried in March 2013. Together, Benny and Suzanne have four children – three daughters (Jessica Hinn, Hannah Hinn, Natasha Hinn) and a son (Josh Hinn). They already have a few grandchildren as well.
- Benedictus & Suzanne’s divorce was heartbreaking for them and their family, but they managed to heal their wounds and get back together. The divorce came as a surprise for Benny, as Suzanne apparently gave him a little hint about it. Their children were also shocked and said they would have never expected this to happen.
- The Pastor said that his wife did not have any Biblical grounds to end their 30 years of marriage and asked his followers to pray with him for the healing of his marriage.
- In his book He Touched Me, Pastor Benny Hinn actually tells the story of meeting and falling in love with Suzanne.
Personal Life : Parents, Family and Education
- Suzanne was born and raised in a Christian family, with both her parents Roy (father) and Pauline Harthern (mother), pastoring for several years in Winter Park, Florida.
- Her father, Roy Harthern, an Englishman who was pastoring the Calvary Assembly of God in Orlando, Florida, was the person who introduced Benny to Suzanne.
- For her education, she attended Evangel College in Springfield, Missouri, and Southeastern Bible College in Lakeland, Florida.
- As early as her teenage years, Suzanne felt like she had the call of God in her life & decided to start preaching to people who wanted to listen.
Ministries, House, Sermons and Church Work :
- Suzanne founded Purifying Fire International which is based on servanthood, love, prayer and intercession. Presently, she holds monthly prayer meetings in California and Florida.
- Her goal is to raise an ‘Army of Intercessors’ with 24/7 Houses of Prayers across the United States.
- Suzanne became famous after delivering a sermon in which she used the term Holy Ghost Enema which created controversy in the Christian world.
- She focuses on educating the young generations in practical and spiritual ways as she believes they are the next generation that God is raising up.
- Together with her husband, Suzanne also runs a ministry-owned television studio located in Aliso Viejo, California.
- Another important event to mention, Pastor Suzanne Hinn preached at Esther Gathering Conference in 2010.
Interesting Facts and Trivia :
- Suzanne’s husband Benny Hinn was suspected of having an affair with Paula White. However, the Pastor says that he and Paula only shared a beautiful friendship.
- Suzanne’s grandmother dreamed that Suzanne would marry Benny Hinn. Benny also heard God’s voice saying, “She is going to be your wife” when he first saw Suzanne.
- Pastor Jack Hayford was the one who helped the Hinns reconcile after their divorce.
Body Figure / Physical Info
- Eye Color : Brown
- Haircut / Hair Color : Blonde
- How tall / Height : 5′6″
- Feet / Legs / Boots / Shoe Size : No confirmed information available.
- Pregnant? : Currently, she is not expecting a baby.
- Weight Loss : According to some reports online, Suzanne Hinn has lost at least 100 pounds.
Personal / Home Details
- Marital Status / Married? : Divorced
- Children / No of Kids : 4
- Ethnicity / Origin / Heritage / Race : White
- Nationality : American
Keith Moore Wikipedia, Age, Wife Phyllis Moore, Family, Net Worth, Bio
David Diga Hernandez Age, Net Worth, Wife【 Wikipedia Bio 】Family
Kellie Copeland Wiki, Husband, Married, Age, Daughter, Net Worth, Bio
Laurie Crouch TBN :: Age, Birthday, Illness, Wiki, Matt, Children, Family
Gloria Copeland Age, Wikipedia, Health, Net Worth, Wealth, Biography
Sid Roth Net Worth, Age 2023, Wife Marriage, Daughter, Wiki Bio, Family
Lance Wallnau Wikipedia, Age, Wife, Bio, Married【 Family 】Partner
Becket Cook Age, Married Wife【 Bio Wiki 】Family, Birthday, College
The ongoing demands and challenges of ministry remain in the modern-day era as it always has. To focus on others regardless of who they may be is simply a distraction from what and who should really matter. Vain is the hope in man. Who is demanding that thou should be mindful of man? There is no safety or security without complete trust in the Almighty God.
Let’s remember the instruction of the scriptures: Honor all people, love all brothers and sisters in Christ, and fear God.
I am so happy that you are having a great time with your husband restoring your marriage. I have all regard for you, your prayerful mom, your wonderful amazing father, and your great husband prophet Benny Hinn.
I am writing to you from Ethiopia, how about your legacy of helping the poor? Our church Oikos prays that the Lord gives you a vision and you start something here…it is a war, ethnic violence, and displacement-torn nation!
One of the most main reasons why Jesus saved us is to help him in intercession. I got a revelation and I thank God for Suzanne for the same teachings
I greet you Suzzane in the name of Jesus Christ. Am surprised that someone else out there loves serving these young youth. The next generation is for Christ.
Thank you for loving God,
I have had many questions about Mr. Hinn, and his adultery. This has led me to question his integrity. Also, it is not biblical for a Woman to Pastor a church, if anyone can find the contrary then please post it. Paula White is not a pastor, and neither her or Suzanne Hinn can Pastor a church. We are only righteous in YHWH’s eyes through HIS SON YAHOSHUA our MESSIAH! So I pray for Pastor Benny and his family for peace and strength and CHRIST enduring love.
Don’t say anything about Benny Hinn adultery…Lord may get angry! I pray for you, my brother.
Benny is very anointed of God for healing and miracles. He taught me a lot about the anointing in the Holy Spirit. He called me on the phone one time. I thought it was someone messing with me, but he was very polite and he wanted to know if I played the piano. I played a little song for him…I always thought it would be an honor to play for any of his meetings.
I was filled with the Holy Ghost and Fire in Alaska under Pastors Juanita & Jerry Vinson. My Spiritual sister is Heidi Baker. I play the piano now at Crossroads Community Church, Yuba City, CA. I love Benny & his family and pray for him! God started giving me the Songs of the Lord upon receiving the infilling of the Holy Spirit in 1988. I perform with the Outreach musician group Machaira in Northern CA as well.
This saddens my heart. Their ministry was so great, and I thought they would be married forever since Benny said God had told him this would be his wife. I hate Satan, you, and your demons.
I grew up going to Calvary Assembly in Winter Park, FL, and knew the Harthern family well. They were a great family…all devoted to Jesus Christ. People need to be respectful. Suzanne and her twin sister Leanne were hilarious!!! Great memories of the two of them giggling when their father, Roy Harthern, would be at the pulpit during service!!! Once the two of them started laughing there was no stopping it. Great memories!!
God taught me through this man…Thank you to Benny Hinn for allowing God to use you. Where would I be?
Please tell pastor benny he is one of my good pastors I have ever meet on this earth. I am Zambian and the first time I meet him was when he came to Zambia. Years back.
She’s a backstabber. She’s also very jealous of the other women and she’ll put them under and suppress them. If she feels threatened by them she’s very insecure. She is very psychologically repressed and takes her insecurities out on others. She’s also a snob.
Touch not my anointed and do my prophets no harm – I do not know Susan or Benny personally but admire them both, as they are anointed by God.
Pastor Benny put his family in jeopardy with Paula White. This is not becoming whether they had an affair or not, he was wrong to be out in public with another woman. He was to avoid the appearance of evil, his wife had every right to be angry. This is not jealousy, this is an honor. She was shamed and disrespected by Paula and Benny so she left him. Who are you to claim she is “psychologically repressed”? Are you her therapist? I guess you know Susan which is how you claim she is a “snob” and insecure. Maybe she just doesn’t like you, has no interest in befriending you, and maybe just ignored you? That tells me, she is a smart woman.
After reading your post, I could see, you are the one with a nasty side to you and seem very emotionally unstable. Yes, I was a counselor! I am also very gifted by God. God bless both Susan and Benny, I am happy all is forgiven and healed.
I don’t know Benny Hinn personally, but I remember when I used to watch him on TV he had the anointing of God on his life to heal the sick. It wasn’t Hinn doing the healing, it was Jesus Christ’s Spirit within him.
What happened to Benny & Suzanne’s daughters and Benny & Suzanne today 2020
God will intervene
She’s very much alive and still in ministry. She’s the covering over my church in Florida. We were all just with her last Wednesday.
I can not find out anything new about Suzanne Hinn. Where is she?
I was just thinking about the same thing. Where is she?
Could she have really died?