Biography Profile / Background Information
- Gage Edward is an American businessman, designer, and consultant.
- He also appeared on the popular Bravo TV show Flipping Out.
Personal Life : Family Background and Education
- Gage Edward was born Gage Edward Fredenburg on June 13th, 1985, in Omaha, Nebraska, to parents William ‘Bill’ Fredenburg and Pat Fredenburg.
- Gage is a middle child and has two brothers: elder brother Jake Fredenburg and younger brother Jace Fredenburg.
- He grew up in Bellevue, Nebraska.
- After growing up in Nebraska and also living in Florida for some years, Gage now resides in Los Angeles, California.
- Gage was in a relationship with Flipping Out co-star Jeff Lewis for over ten years. The two have a daughter, Monroe Christine, born via surrogate on October 25th, 2016.
- In January 2019, Gage and Jeff separated. They have since been embroiled in a lengthy custody battle. There is also an ongoing civil lawsuit regarding a loan Gage gave Jeff back in 2016.
- At the moment, Gage is co-parenting Monroe and has shared custody of her.
- In a moment he shared on Instagram Live, Gage has stated that he puts Monroe’s wellbeing above all else and that he chooses to focus only on her. She also frequently appears on his Instagram posts.
Career, Income, Salary & Net Worth :
- Gage worked as a director and secretary for Gaged Engineering. His father, William Fredenburg, was the president of the company.
- In 2009, Gage became Jeff Lewis’ business manager. Until April 2019, he was in charge of all business affairs for the Jeff Lewis Company and Jeff Lewis Design. He was also involved with Jeff’s flipping houses projects as a project manager, especially the Old Hollywood flip. On top of that, he also dealt with client relations, business development, and company strategies.
- Since 2011, he also appeared on numerous seasons of the popular Bravo TV show Flipping Out, featuring Jeff Lewis’ flipping projects as well as his interior design business which Gage managed.
- In May 2019, Gage founded Gage Edward LLC in Los Angeles, California. Through it, he consults and designs various construction projects, both residential and commercial.
Trivia, Height & Interesting Facts :
See above for details.
- Gage’s parents, William and Pat, now live in Arizona. Gage visits them whenever he can.
- He shies away from social media and only has an Instagram account that he started in 2019. He has over fifty-one thousand followers there.
- Gage has been spending the 2020 COVID19 lockdown with frequent visits from his daughter. In June 2020, he also documented that three-year-old Monroe has now left her toddler bed behind and transitioned to an adult-sized one.
- Back in the 2000s, Gage was a drag racer and part of the National Hot Rod Association. In 2001, he was a division champion driver in the junior league.
- When Gage is not working, he spends most of his free time with his daughter Monroe. He has stated that he is currently not looking for a new romantic relationship.