Biography Profile / Wiki Information
- Kaitlyn Frohnapfel is an American doctor.
- She is also the wife of Scottish wrestler Drew Galloway (also known as Drew McIntyre, his ring name).
Personal Life : Family and Education
- Kaitlyn Frohnapfel was born on January 1st, 1991, in Largo, Florida.
- She grew up in Largo, Florida, where she also attended Largo High School, excelling in athletics.
- After graduating from Largo High School, Kaitlyn attended the University of South Florida in Tampa, Florida, where she studied medicine and continued to participate in athletics.
- Kaitlyn met the man who would become her husband, pro wrestler Drew McIntyre, in 2015, on a night out at a bar in Tampa, Florida.
- Drew proposed to Kaitlyn during a romantic trip to Las Vegas, Nevada, in early 2016.
- Kaitlyn married Drew on December 9th, 2016, in Saint Petersburg, Florida. The wedding reception was held at Sunken Gardens, a sprawling botanical garden in the centre of Saint Petersburg.
- When she’s not travelling the world with her husband Drew, Kaitlyn resides in Tampa, Florida.
Work : Career Income, Salary & Net Worth
- After graduating from the University of South Florida, Kaitlyn started working as a trainee doctor in a hospital in Florida.
- Kaitlyn has also worked as a fitness coach and as a model, and continues to study and train to be doctor.
Interesting Facts, Height & Trivia :
See above for details.
- Kaitlyn is passionate about health, fitness, and nutrition.
- She is Drew Galloway’s second wife. His first wife was fellow pro wrestler Taryn Terrel. He was married to Taryn until May 2011 when the couple divorced.
- Drew has stated that Kaitlyn has been instrumental in his competitive wrestling comeback. After struggling for years following his mother’s death from cancer in 2012, Drew also broke two vertebrae in 2016 that kept him in a neck brace for eight weeks. After the recovery period, Kaitlyn and Drew realised that he still wasn’t in the shape he needed to be. Kaitlyn assisted with creating and supporting Drew through a period of intense training until he was back to fighting shape. She also advised him to fully quit drinking, which was a massive turning point for him. Since being married to Kaitlyn, Drew has enjoyed a highly successful career.
- In January 2020, Kaitlyn got to witness her husband Drew becoming the first Briton to ever win the WWE’s Royal Rumble. She also got to
- In April 2020, Drew wrestled Brock Lesnar at the ever-popular Wrestlemania 36. Drew won and was again the first ever Briton to achieve such a feat. The wrestling match took place without a live audience due to the COVID19 epidemic, but numerous viewers watched the event unfold on TV and on the internet.
- Drew dedicated his win to Kaitlyn.
- Despite being married to a successful pro wrestler, Kaitlyn is not a huge fan of the sport. She is nevertheless a huge support for her husband.
- She tries to travel with Drew wherever his job takes him as much as her schedule allows.