Biography Profile / Wiki Information
- Ludwig Hallberg is a Swedish coach and businessman.
- He was also formerly in a relationship with actress Rebecca Ferguson (full name Rebecca Louisa Ferguson Sundström), the mother of their son Isac Hallberg.
Personal Life and Family Background :
- Ludwig Hallberg was born with the full name Lars Johan Ludwig Hallberg on February 20th, 1961, in Sweden, where he also grew up.
- In 2003, Ludwig met Rebecca Ferguson. At that time, Rebecca was nineteen, and he was forty-two years old. Despite the huge age gap, the two clicked away and started dating.
- In 2007, Ludwig and Rebecca welcomed their son, Isac Hallberg, and moved to the commune of Simrishamn in Southern Sweden. Rebecca took a break from acting while focusing on raising her son. Before meeting Ludwig, she had appeared on the Swedish soap opera Nya Tider (in the role of Anna Grippenhielm) from 1999 to 2000. She was also on the Swedish-American soap opera Ocean Ave (in the role of Chrissy Eriksson) in 2002.
- In 2011, the family’s idyllic life in Simrishamn was slightly interrupted by Swedish director Richard Hobert spotting Rebecca at the town market and casting her in his movie A One Way Trip to Antibes. In 2012, Rebecca was cast as the English queen Elizabeth Woodville in the BBC’s adaptation of Philippa Gregory’s novel The White Queen. Many prestigious roles followed for Rebecca all across the world, such as in Mission Impossible, Despite the Falling Snow, Florence Foster Jenkins, The Girl on the Train, Life, The Snowman, The Greatest Showman, and Doctor Sleep. She has also filmed for Denis Villeneuve’s adaptation of Dune, in which she played the role of Lady Jessica.
- In 2015, Ludwig and Rebecca separated, but they have remained good friends and they are co-parenting their son Isac, who spends most of his time being raised between England and Sweden when he’s not accompanying his mother on set.
- In 2018, Ludwig’s son Isac became a half-brother to Rebecca’s daughter Saga. Rebecca married her partner Rory in 2019. They’ve been in a relationship since 2016.
- Ludwig continues to live in the seaside town of Simrishamn, located on the southern coast of Sweden. Rebecca has moved to London to better pursue her career.
Career : Profession, Salary & Net Worth
- Ludwig has held various professions – When he met Rebecca Ferguson in the early 2000s, he worked as a mental coach.
- He then co-founded and opened a tango dance school with Rebecca, combining their shared passion for the art of dance. The tango school remains under their ownership to this day.
- Currently, Ludwig also has his own deck and patio construction company in Simrishamn which takes up most of his time. He always has various construction projects going on at the same time, and he seems quite taken with the job.
Interesting Facts, Height & Trivia :
- Ludwig is very passionate about food and enjoys cooking elaborate meals for his friends and family. He also enjoys discovering new restaurants.
- Ludwig spends a lot of his free time doing outdoor activities like diving.
- He is also a big fan of boats.
- Ludwig enjoys traveling and has been to Prague. He has traveled to Fuerteventura in Spain’s Canary Island, where he went with his son Isac.