Wikipedia Biography / Profile Background
- Do you know the lady who is as famous as James Constantinou is, on the highly popular Posh Pawn Show produced by Channel 4 on television! We are referring to Claudia Valentin, the expert on luxury designer items.
Personal Life, Parents and Family Details :
- As her name suggests, Claudia is of Italian descent.
- However, she resides in Surrey.
- The 40+ businessperson is engaged to James Constantinou, who is nine years older to her.
- Apart from appearing on the Posh Pawn show, James is also the owner of Prestige Pawnbrokers.
- He has two children from a previous marriage.
- Three more have arrived on the scene, thanks to his relationship with Claudia.
- Therefore, the couple acts as parents for five children in total.
- Claudia’s greatest inspiration in life is her father.
- From him, she learned that quality has greater value than quantity.
- Towards this end, she uses this advice to judge friends, lifestyles and handbags!
Education : Qualifications, High School & College Info
- Claudia graduated from Newlands Girls School. She studied there from 1987 until 1992.
- There is no information about her further studies.
- Suffice to say that Claudia’s expertise on handbags has been acquired through sheer passion and experience.
Career, Income, Salary and Net Worth :
- Claudia’s love affair with handbags began when she was only four years old.
- One of her stylish relatives bought her a luxurious handbag from Sicily.
- Claudia adored the smell of the rich Italian leather, as well as the superbly hand-painted flowers on handbag.
- Claudia began her working life at the tender age of 13, in a hair salon.
- Even at that age, her entire focus was on purchasing a designer handbag for herself.
- As soon as she had saved enough money from her wages, she bought her first tan Ted Baker handbag!
- By the age of 18, she had collected numerous models and learned plenty about luxury designer items.
- This expertise got her onto the Posh Pawn show.
- She is the specialist appraiser.
- She also takes up consultancy work at Prestige Pawnbrokers, since she has so much knowledge of luxury items.
- Claudia’s major obsession in life is to own as many handbags as possible!
- She owns a whopping 400 specimens, worth around 300,000 pounds!
- She stores them in a special room, which she calls her walk-in wardrobe.
- She ensures that every handbag stays as an independent exhibit, without being at risk for damage, by arranging them neatly on loads of Ikea shelves.
- Apart from handbags, Claudia adores every unusual item in her fiancé’s store, including bikes, and tries to learn everything about them.
- Her children are her pride and joy, and she loves watching them grow up!
- She finds the stories of individuals who visit Prestige Pawnbrokers, very inspiring because they relate to achievements and hardships.
- For anyone wishing to emulate her, Claudia suggests that they should be keen researchers, passionate in whatever they take up, and be willing to treat life as an ‘educational journey.’