|Personal Information Summary|
|Age / How old / Birthday / Date of Birth / DOB||No confirmed information available.|
|Wedding & Marriage / Husband / Engaged / Partner||Currently not married, possibly single. Check the full bio for relationship details.|
|What did Francesca Rubi start her career in?||As a yacht hostess, Francesca began her career in event management for celebrity clients.|
|Children / No. of Kids||None|
|Ethnicity / Origin / Heritage / Race||White|
Wiki Biography / Profile Background
- An Australian Chief Stewardess, Event Manager, Hostess, Purser, and reality TV star, Francesca Rubi holds valuable experience in the luxury world of yachting. She took over the Head Stewardess role from Kate Chastain in the eighth season of the reality show Below Deck.
- Francesca is notable for her 15+ years of experience working on yachts.
Personal Life, Parents and Family Details :
- Born in a middle-class family in Sydney, Francesca is full of love for her home country, Australia, visible from her Instagram snaps.
- Currently, it is unclear if Francesca is single or in a relationship. She was dating a filmmaker and yacht-photographer, Shelton Dupreez, back in mid-2020. Both share a passion for travelling. They posted a photo together, where they wore matching outfits while hiking in the Canadian Rockies.
Early Life and Education :
- While growing up, Francesca was obsessed with an adventurous lifestyle.
- After graduating from a local high school, she attended the AWARD School to study advertising. She also earned a Fashion Business degree from the FBI Fashion College in Sydney.
Career, Job, Salary and Net Worth :
- Francesca first started in the field of event management, working for celebrity clients, and eventually transitioned into being a yacht hostess. Over the years, she has been the Project Manager and Operations Manager for many social events.
- Francesca holds a strong background in yachting as a deckhand, purser, and stewardess. She started working on boats in 2015. She has grown to become an adventurer and has quickly learned the ropes of the trade.
- Despite being unfamiliar with the glamourous Reality TV world, Francesca gladly accepted the opportunity to star on Below Deck’s Season 8, which premiered in November 2020. With many new faces, she is the fresh chief stewardess of Captain Lee Rosbach‘s crew. The 2020 season focused on exploring the Caribbean waters.
- Filmmaking is another passion for Francesca. She is the co-founder of the Adrift Film Festival. The festival was explicitly created for on-board content creators to showcase their talents.
Seeking the thrill :
- A spontaneous adventurer, Francesca has done it all, from kitesurfing to snorkelling with humpback whales to climbing tall mountain tops.
- Always down for an adventure, Francesca loves skiing, diving, fly helicopters, and hiking. She is the type of person who views travelling as a way to enjoy the fun side of life. She also enjoys going to the beach and playing tennis.
- We can’t stress enough the passion this girl has for adventure and doing spontaneous experiences. According to a Screen Rant report on November 29, 2020, Francesca was obsessed with travelling to the Arctic. Working on a recent BBC production based around a conservation project, Francesca collaborated with POLARx to dive with barely any clothing into the freezing Arctic waters. She also posted an Instagram post back on October 1, 2019, explaining her chilling experience. Swimming in spine-chilling Arctic waters at -1 temperature was a unique experience for her, one that she cherishes.
Interesting Facts, Height and Trivia :
- Francesca loves to find inspiration from cultures worldwide, let loose, and party with her crew when she is not on charter.
- According to her BravoTV biography, Francesca has worked with many celebrities & knows how to work every part of a boat. Before earning her rank as a chief stewardess, Francesca was doing it all, being a stewardess, deckhand, and purser.
- While being interviewed by Express UK, Rubi said that she has very high standards and hence conforms to a stern leadership style. When it comes to service, she is known for being a perfectionist.
- A photogenic personality, Francesca shared many gorgeous photos on her social media, especially of her amazing travels.
- In an interview with ET on November 9, 2020, Francesca compared her personality to that of the previous chief stewardess, Kate Chastain. Francesca showed admiration for Kate and emphasized that they both have a great work ethic which earns them their peers’ respect.
- Harboring deep love for her home country, Francesca often posts gorgeous photos. She posted a picture in July 2020, while describing Australia as a stunning place where she loves surfing and enjoying calm sunsets.
- Following every detail in the crew’s life, the Below Deck team were surprised when they first learned about the Coronovirus pandemic. In her interview with Express UK in November 2020, Francesca described the moment of shock when she learning about the pandemic’s severity.