|Personal Details Summary|
|Age / How old / Birthday / Date of Birth / DOB||June 6, 1972. As of 2023, she is around 51 years old.|
|Wedding & Marriage / Single / Husband / Spouse / Partner||Check the full bio for relationship details.|
|Children / No. of Kids||3|
|Ethnicity / Origin / Heritage / Race||Mixed|
|What happened to Magali from Housewives of Cheshire?||She left the show six years ago to focus on her family, but continued to live the extravagant lifestyle of boujee holidays and designer outfits.|
Wikipedia Bio / Profile Background
- Magali Gorre is a familiar name for many, for two reasons. One, she is the star of The Real Housewives of Cheshire reality show. Secondly, she is the wife of Dean Gorre, a famous Dutch football player.
Personal Life, Parents and Family Details :
- Magali was born in The Hague, Netherlands.
- She was very close to her father. His illness and subsequent passing, did hit her hard.
- Magali and Dean Gorre have been married for well over two decades.
- Dean is Dutch too, and serves as a football coach currently.
- The couple has three sons – Aiden, Kenji, and Quinten.
- All three of them would love to play football for a well-known football club.
- The family has been residing in Cheshire for more than eight years.
- Magali adores the place, loving its natural beauty and the varied mindsets of the families living in Cheshire!
Education : Qualifications, High School & College Info
- Magali’s communication and writing skills make it obvious that she has had a good education. However, she seems more comfortable with Dutch than with English.
Career, Income, Salary and Net Worth :
- Magali began her working life as a presenter of beach foot volley, for Breitling Holland in 1994.
- She quit in 1995, and joined Beamonde Magazine in 2000.
- The Foreign Media Group hired her (2005-2007) to write a book about a Dutch footballer’s wife striving to settle down in alien England. The book’s title was Zweetsokken en pradarokken (sweat socks and prada skirts).
- Between 2008 and 2009, she wrote two more books – Boek lancering (self-published) and 2de boek en lancering bijenkorf en jimmy woo (Loreal, Mizani).
- Namespits newspaper hired Magali as a columnist from January 2008 until June 2009.
- From 2008-2010, she was the interviewer/writer for two magazines – Quintessentially and Glossy en Avantgarde.
- In 2010, she took over as the columnist for De Telegraaf.
- In 2012, she was the official interviewer for Glossy Magazine as well as Columiste Telegraaf.
- Magali has been the official ambassador for SOS Children’s Villages, since 2011.
- Manchester United Magazine has retained her as a columnist, since 2011.
- Since 2014, she has been with ITVBE Channel.
- She is also seen as one of the six main characters in the reality show – The Real Housewives of Cheshire. However, her major passion continues to be writing!
- Magali loves to look glamorous always!
- She adores visiting her favorite haunts in Cheshire as often as she can, for they help her to relax.
- She has developed an app called Magali’s World, to keep people entertained between The Real Housewives of Cheshire shows.
Magali had the guts to walk away from a lucrative career for the sake of her family! She hopes to restore the balance of her domestic and professional life soon, as she ponders over the title of her next book and a return to the small screen in a new role.
Perla Navia Husband, Wiki, Age, Yoga, Weight Loss Diet :: RHOC Bio
Hanna Miraftab Wiki, Age, Bio, Nationality, Parents, Wedding, House
Stacey Forsey Husband, Wikipedia, Age, House Net Worth, Born, Bio
Ester Dee Age, Net Worth, Husband, Divorce, Height, Wiki【 RHOC 】
Ampika Pickston Age, Net Worth, Boyfriend, Ex Husband【 Wiki Bio 】
Dawn Ward Net Worth, Age, House【 Wiki Bio 】Husband, Wedding
Rachel Lugo Age, Husband, Net Worth, Wikipedia, Twin Sister ( Cheshire )
Leanne Brown Age, Husband, Wedding, Net Worth【 Wiki Bio 】House
Christine McGuinness Wife, Age, Bio, Net Worth【 RHOC Wiki 】Height