Wiki Biography / Profile Background
- Victor Rjesnjansky is an American auctioneer, reality tv personality, real estate mogul and clothing store owner from New York. He is most famous for his appearances on the TV show Storage Wars Texas.
- Charismatic and fast-talking, Victor is not afraid to be himself, something that regularly brushes his colleagues and some fans the wrong way. He hails from New York and is known for his unique Long Island accent, often punctuating his bids with the memorable catchphrase, “Right Here!”
Personal Life, Parents and Family Details :
- Victor Rjesnjansky was born in 1965 and raised in Long Island, New York.
- He is of Russian descent.
- Victor’s grandfather Isadore worked in Russia before the famous Bolshevik Revolution as the Czar’s horse trainer. Isadore was married to a woman named Anna, and the couple spent years escaping Nazis and Communists in Europe.
- With the help of his grandfather, Victor’s grandmother moved to America when his father George was just 18. The Rjesnjanskys started off in Kansas before eventually relocating to New York.
- Victor’s mother, Catherine, is of Hungarian and Irish descent, and she raised him and his three sisters in Long Island.
- While Victor’s father spoke seven different languages, he only learned and speaks fluent English.
- Victor is married to a woman named Joann, and together, they live and work in Tyler, Texas.
Career, Job, Salary and Net Worth :
- Victor’s father owned a tile business where Victor spent his teenager working as a delivery driver. He discovered auctions during a routine delivery and never looked back.
- Initially, buying and selling vintage items was just a hobby for Victor. But later, after his father passed away, he decided to sell the business and relocate to Texas with his then-girlfriend, Joann.
- Joann and Victor’s decision to move to Texas, was based on the fact that they were tired of the high cost of living in Long Island, and they craved something new.
- The couple purchased an abandoned house in Texas. After one year, they completed renovations and decided to turn it into a shop where they would sell items Victor had bought at auctions.
- Soon, the couple’s hobby turned into a full-fledged business, and it wasn’t long before Victor, and his partner was approached to start on the A&E reality series Storage Wars Texas.
- Victor was known as ‘The Outsider’ on the show and quickly became famous for his rough-around-the-edges personality and his unique fashion sense, which resembled that of a character on the hit show, The Sopranos.
- Rjesnjansky also managed to rub several people the wrong way with his brash personality, including castmate, Lesa Lewis whom he admits he doesn’t like at all.
- He once also insulted many fans by referring to local Texans as rednecks.
- During his time on Storage Wars, Victor specialized in buying and selling golf carts, boats, and motorcycles.
- Besides participating in auctions, Victor and his partner Joann also own a revolving real estate business and a clothing store.
Interesting Facts, Height and Trivia :
- Victor has appeared in the production called the Cinema Zone, which was released in 2014.
- Appearing on Storage Wars has earned him several nicknames, including “Slick Vick the Outsider”, which was a play on the fact that he owns a BMW and he is not originally from Texas.
- How tall is Victor Rjesnjansky height : 6′2″