- Devdatta Nage as Malhar / Khanderaya (देवदत्त नागे – खंडेराया)
- Surbhi Hande as Mhalsa (सुरभी हांडे – म्हाळसा)
- Atul Abhyankar (अतुल अभ्यंकर)
- Isha Kaskar as Banai
- Nakul Ghanekar As Hegadi Pradhan (नकुल घाणेकर – हेगडी प्रधान)
Jai Malhaar is a serial on Zee Marathi that tracks the life story of Bhagwan Lord Malhar or Khanderaya of Jejuri.
Khandoba is the avatar of Bhagwan Shiv Shankar who is also the king of Jejuri. His Pradhan is an avatar of Lord Vishnu, while Pradhanji’s wife is an avatar of Lakshmi. His first wife is Mhalsa, actually who is an avatar of Parvati.
Mhalsa does not remember this fact. Later in the story, a shepherd girl Banai does Upasana of Dev Malhaar. She manages to please him and he agrees to marry her, at some point in her life. On learning this, Mhalsa casts a curse ‘shap’ on Malhar and he turns into an old man for 12 years. For the next 12 years, Khandoba lives as Khandu in Banai’s house, helping her father with small jobs.
Upon the completion of twelve years, Malhar marries Banai. This does not go well with Mhalsa, and she refuses to allow him to come back to Jejuri. So, he builds a separate house for Banu. At the same time, some Asurs are plotting to attack Jejuri and Khanderaya, being the protector of people and the king of Jejuri has to stop this from happening.
The next half of the story continues with Malhar working with other characters to help Mhalsa remember her true form – That of goddess Parvati.Zee Marathi (झी मराठी) Superhit (सूपरहिट) First Episode : 18th May 2014 – Present History / Devotional (ऐतिहासिक / भक्तीमय)
- Producer : Mahesh Kothare
- Executive Director : Kartik Kende
- Photography : Rupesh Tatkari
- Costume Designer : Nilima Kothare
- Script : Santosh Ayachit
- Music director : Pankaj Padghan and Chandrabhan