Biodata Profile / Wikipedia Information
- Emilia Attias was born on March 20, 1987, in Belgrano, Buenos Aires City, Argentina as Maria Emilia Attias Pompei.
- She has an older sister twins Barbara Attias and Agustina Attias, a younger brother named Gonzalo, and a younger sister named Luciana Attias. Her parents are father Carlos Attias and mother Hebe Ada Rosa Pompei.
- Attias is the fourth daughter of the marriage of the real estate developer Hebe Ada Rosa “Poupee” Pompei and the Lieutenant Colonel and rugby coach at the Argentine Naval Center Club, Carlos Attias. Her parents divorced when Emilia was six.
- On December 3, 2009, she married Naim Sibara, a Muslim comedian and Argentine musician with whom she had been in a relationship since 2006.
- On October 28, 2016, Emilia gave birth to her daughter Gina Sibara.
- Emilia started her career as guest roles in Argentine TV series like Rebelde Way. Her first lead role in the TV series was Casi Angeles along Nicolas Vazquez. She portrayed as a young girl who was in search for answers about her past, she landed in a position of maid in a prestige mysterious house. After two years in the show actor Nicolas Vazquez leaves the show for unknown reason. Because of that the writers trying to make a story where the actor is not needed decided to jump couple of years in the future since the end of Season 2 and make Attias act as Cielo’s daughter Paz.
- His first steps in TV were in Rebelde Way, as Celeste, and in Los Roldan as Magda. But it was in 2004 that had her first fixed characters, participating in No 2 without 3, where she played several characters in various sketches.
- The following year, she debuted as a driver in Yesterday I saw you, next to Alvaro Navia and performed some programs as guest conductor for Call TV. Also in 2005, Emilia made her film debut, the hand of Nicolas Capelli, with the film Kill Videla, starring alongside Maria Fiorentino and Diego Mesaglio, there she played the character of Lucia. The film was released in 2010.
- In 2011 she was nominated for the Silver Condor Awards as a female revelation for her work in Matar a Videla.
- She was part of the 2006 novel, starring Andrea del Boca and Gabriel Goity Gladiators of Pompeii, where she played Lucero.
- At the end of 2006, with, 19 years, signed contract with Cris Morena to star in 2007, next to Nicolas Vazquez, the youth strip Casi angeles. She played Magical Sky. In 2008 she was nominated for the Martin Fierro Awards, in the category “Actress protagonist of comedy” for her performance in it. 16 In 2009 she continued to star in the third season of Almost Angels, where she played Paz Bauer, also as a leading couple but with Mariano Torre.
- In 2010 she lead the youth program Re-I believe in you for El Trece, which ended on May 28 of the same year.
- In 2011 Emilia was summoned for the starring role of The Secret of Lucia, an independent film by director Becky Garello, which also featured the performance of her husband Turco Naim .
- In October 2011, she filmed a new film, whose initial name was Everything you need is love, but was changed to Vinyl days. This romantic comedy was directed by Gabriel Nesci and featured Emilia next to Gaston Pauls, Fernan Miras & Ines Efron .
- In 2012, she was the protagonist of Los Unicos 2, along with Nicolas Cabre and Nicolas Vazquez, playing Mia.
- In 2013, she conducted the special program of the “Reef Classic Pilsener Light Montañita 2013” by TC Televisión of Ecuador and by Space in the “Zero Gravity” program. In the middle of that year, she joined the cast of Neighbors at War, playing Lupe, a divorced designer.
- Between 2013 and 2014, Emilia was one of the female protagonists of the strip My friends forever with the character of Barbara.
- At the end of 2014 she filmed the film “Contrasangre,” directed by Nacho Garassino and starring her, Juan Palomino and Esteban Meloni. During the year 2015 she starred with Leticia Brédice, “OrguYo,” written by Leticia and directed by Cristian Morales. There she played Lana.
- In the second half of the year she ventured into directing, directing her first short film “El reflejo” for fashion TV, and stared in two more fashion films, “Dual” (she played two characters) and “Casa de muñecas”. Also released the film “Contrasangre”.
- In 2016, Emilia returns to the cinema with the protagonist of “Dolores,” a period film, co-production with Brazil. 39 Also premieres “The dead tells his story,” a film that mixes fantastic genre with a bit of black humor. 40 90 Magazine Covers-2017.
- She is also the lead singer in the group known as Teen Angels.
- Attias has Green Eyes & Her height is 170 cm.
- She shares her birth year with fellow Argentine actress Luisana Lopilato.
- She has appeared on the covers of many magazines including Maxim, Gente and Gabo.
- Together with her husband, she opened her own POE bar at the end of 2014. Located in an old house, where the couple lived for some years, which was remodeled to install there. Two years later, they also inaugurated the trattoria “Nero”.
- She has been nominated for various awards such as Martin Fierro, Silver Condor, New Looks Awards for serials/films namely, Unforgettable, a Humor Story, Almost angels, Kill the vid & My usual friends.