Wikipedia Bio / Profile Background
- Alexandra Romano is an American actress, best known for being the daughter of famous Hollywood actor, Ray Romano.
- Charming and private, Alexandra is not yet very well-known in the acting industry but is quite passionate about her art and craft.
Personal Life :
- Alexandra was born in 1990 in Queens, New York. She is the daughter of famous actor, Ray Romano and his wife, Anna. Anna and Ray have been married since 1987.
- She has three brothers named Joseph Romano, Matthew Romano and Gregory Romano.
- She is the granddaughter of Al and Lucie Romano and the niece of Robert and Richard Romano.
Career, Income, Salary and Net worth :
- Alexandra is an actress. She is known for her work on the movie Ice Age: Continental Drift and for appearing on her father’s television show, Everybody Loves Raymond. She has also appeared on The Oprah Winfrey Show.
- However, she has yet to land a breakout role but that has not watered down her passion.
- When Everybody Loves Raymond was still airing, the Romano family appeared on the show multiple times. Anna appeared as an extra in one of the show’s episodes called “The Angry Family.”
Famous Father :
- Alexandra is most recognized as the daughter of Hollywood actor, Ray Romano who has worked in the industry for decades.
- Ray ventured into comedy in 1989 as part of the Johnnie Walker National Comedy Search. From then on, Ray appeared in various shows including Comedy Central’s Dr. Katz and the Late Show with David Letterman.
- However, Ray got truly most famous when he starred in the hit TV series Everybody Loves Raymond in which Alexandra was also a small cast member.
- Other work that Ray is known for includes a documentary feature called 95 Miles to Go. In addition to being an actor, he also writes and produces his own work.
Alexandra’s Mother :
- Alexandra’s mother, Anna Scarpulla is also an actress and cinematographer. She was working at the Queens-based Williamsburgh Savings Bank when she met Alexandra’s father, Ray in 1982.
- Her family is involved in several charities and fundraisers aimed at raising funds for people struggling with terminal illnesses such as cancer. Part of their motivation for being involved in so many fundraising events is Alexandra’s mom’s own personal battle with stage 1 breast cancer.
- In 2010, Anna was diagnosed with cancer and underwent intensive treatment for quite some time, but the family only went public about her struggle in February of 2012.
- Ray even spoke openly in an interview that the reason he did so many fundraisers and charity events was because the people he was working with, had all helped his family in the past when Anna was going through her battle with cancer.
Interesting Facts, Height and Trivia :
- When Alexandra appeared on her father’s show, Everybody Loves Raymond, the character she played was chosen by her father and even named after her.
YOU ARE GORGEOUS! I remember watching you as the little flower girl at the wedding (Everybody Loves Raymond). I feel you will always be your father’s little flower girl.
LOTS OF LOVE, JACK