Anna Enger is a young American actress, who debuted with the show The Bold and Beautiful in 2007. Her claim to fame, however, is her recurring appearance on the popular show Vampire Diaries in which she played the character called Dana.
Personal Life : Parents, Family and Education
- Anna was born in the Philippines and brought up in Guam.
- Parents : Her mother was Filipina and her father was Norwegian and that worked in her favor as she got the best of both and was blessed with very ambiguous features.
- Her family moved to Savannah, Georgia, when she was 13 years old. She moved to Atlanta with a view of completing a college education.
- She is married and with her husband Robb & resides in Atlanta with their son.
- Education : Anna delved into performing arts at the Savannah Arts Academy. She pursued a degree in communications field.
- She decided to take a safe route and pursued nursing but didn’t entirely give up on acting. She pursued acting in LA.
Personal and Body Measurements Details :
- Anna Enger Height – 5′6″ (1.68m)
- Ethnicity – Caucasian/ Mixed/ Asian
- Hair – Brown (Long)
- Eyes Color – Brown
- Weight – 110 LBS
Work, Net worth and Career :
- Anna has a long and distinguished filmography where she has been part of some very popular movies and television series.
- In 2017, she was part of the TV Movie called Life Sentence where her character was Dr. Helena Chang
- She was part of the much anticipated Nicholas Sparks movie, The Choice (2016) where she played the character Megan.
- She was part of The Jury (2016) where she played Oriana.
- She played the recurring character Mia Joy in the TV series Complications (2015).
- In her first movie 96 Minutes, Anna was paired alongside actors like Brittany Snow, Evan Ross, Christian Serratos and J. Michael Trautman. She played the character called Rachel.
Most Popular Movie Roles :
- The Internship (2013) : Anna played the role of Eleanor in this movie based on two salesmen who become unemployed and have to prove themselves.
- Anchorman 2 – The Legend continues (2013) : A sequel to the original film based on a celebrated news anchor where she played Brian’s female assistant.
- Endless Love (2014) : An American romantic drama film, where Enger played the character called Sabine.
Interesting Facts, Height and Trivia :
- Anna was always interested in the creative and would often beg her mother in her childhood to enroll her for classes in theatre and dance.
- She had some plans to quit LA and the acting world and pursue a new hobby like Photography or take part in local theatre productions.
- She loves to watch the Elizabeth Keener and Greer Howard show called “The Local Lense” to keep herself updated on the recent happenings in the industry.
- She finds social media unnatural and believes in networking through her photography assignments and acting workshops which she is a part of in Atlanta.