Wikipedia Bio / Profile Background
Camille Ramsey is a young Los Angeles-based American actress who grew up dreaming about being on the silver screen. She would daydream and plan her future as she made her daily drive past Warner Bros and Universal Studios.
Background : Body & Height Details
- Camille was born on November 11, 1992, & has lived most of her life in Hollywood, Los Angeles.
- She is 5′8″ with long natural brown hair and hazel eyes & is of Irish & English descent.
Early Life and Education :
- Camille studied at Campbell Hall, Los Angeles, where she was drawn to performing arts at a very young age. While there, she enrolled in the Children’s Theatre Group of Southern California.
- It was on these 2 stages where she honed her dancing, singing, character development, and acting technique and soon started steadily landed leading roles.
- Throughout her childhood, she spent 13 years in the study of ballet. She was even awarded the Excellence in The Arts Award in her senior year.
- After high school, Camille went on to study at California State University, Fullerton. However, one year into the program, she already felt confident enough to take the leap into the professional stage studying in the “Michael Woolson Studio” and with “Stuart K. Robinson.”
- In her pursuit of studying the performing arts on a professional level, she has found the insight and challenges that she needed to succeed.
- Camille is in a relationship with “Zach Tinker” from “Law & Order True Crime.”
Career, Income, Salary and Net worth :
- Camille played the part of “Laura” in an episode of the TV comedy series Dream Corp LLC in 2018.
- However, she is best known for her role as “Mackenzie Wagner” or “Mack” in the Netflix original TV series “American Vandal” in 2017.
- Played the role of “Esther” in the 2017 short movie “Groupie.”
- Played “Sarah McLaurie” in the TV series “My Sister and I.”
Interesting Facts, Height and Trivia :
- Camille can speak in a Chipmunk voice and a quirky accent.
- She is a member of the SAG-AFTRA guild.
- Camille describes her character “Mack” from “American Vanda” as a Stoner-Gamer chick, who keeps to herself, she’s had a little bit highs, lows, and drama in her life, the way she copes is to isolate herself, go into her video games and take in her sexuality I guess. But she’s a fun character, a rebel with a heart of gold, and you can see the light in her, she’s got her grounding and seriousness, but she’s- a fun wallflower”. She adds that she was drastically different than her character when she was in high school…Camille says she was I was a goodie-goodie theatre kid, dancer, and ballerina. She developed the character as a combination of various friends she had in high school.
- She is a fan of the TV shows “Legend of the Seeker,” “Glee,” and “Modern Family.”